Honored Contributor

Re: InsideQ Magazine - The Insider - how to subscribe

@Kim-QVC wrote:

Hi @wild_cherokee_rose - No need to email - We have added you to the free Insider Magazine subscription list. Please know that it may take between one and two months to begin receiving paper copies, once you begin receiving paper copies you can elect to receive Insider Magazine via e-mail. You can do this by visiting your account preferences on QVC.com, simply elect to receive e-mails!

~Kim

@Kim-QVC, a while back Beth had shared that people should email the QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com to request that they be added to the InsideQ subscription list.

So this is the email address I shared in my first post. Is this email address still the correct email address to use, or do I need to modify my first post and change the email address? 

Thanks!!!

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

from my OP post on the first page of this thread: 

Beth, from QVC Customer Care, shared the information below:

please have those needing assistance with the InsiderQ (first time enrollment, manual catch up copies whatever) email me at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com. 

___

Trusted Contributor

Thank you for the info about the Q magazine now being offered free.  I contacted QVC yesterday about subscribing.  Today I received an email saying they had signed me up and it would take 1 - 2 months to receive via mail.  You can also get the magazine via email.

Honored Contributor

If I ask for InsideQ electronically, will I get it faster than waiting for a paper copy?

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

If I ask for InsideQ electronically, will I get it faster than waiting for a paper copy?

@Bird mama probably.  It's usually available online around the 15th of the month.  Some people post they get the paper version early in the month.  I get it late in the month, so it's all over the place.

Honored Contributor

@GCR18

I sent an email to Q Social asking to be put on distribution.  I offered that I would be agreeable to an electronic copy to save ink and paper.  It appears that I must receive paper copies first and change to electronic myself. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Bird mama wrote:

@Bird mama, based on what I understand, possibly... but many not. -- I think it just depends on when you happen to submit your request.

It's a good idea to modify your account preferences at QVC.com -- see info below which is from the first post in this thread -- after you email QVC and ask them to add you to the InsideQ subscription list.

My sense it that it takes 4-6 weeks to somehow get actually added to this subscription list... though, for the life of me, I can't figure out why. -- If this is accurate, then you wouldn't start receiving QVC emails for the links to the upcoming editions of InsideQ magazine until you are actually added to their subscription list. 

My answer was a bit complicated. Did it make sense to you? 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

_____

How to activate your subscription to the online edition of InsideQ Magazine

Beth, from QVC Customer Care, shared the information below:

To all who are enrolled and receiving their mailed copies for the InsiderQ here are the instructions to access the link for the InsiderQ "... once you begin receiving paper copies you can elect to receive Insider Magazine via e-mail. You can do this by visiting your account preferences on QVC.com, simply elect to receive e-mails!..."

Paulette, from QVC Customer Care, also shared the information below:

InsideQ subscribers who currently only receive the paper version have the option to also receive the online version by simply clicking on My Account at the bottom of the QVC homepage then Email & Mobile Preferences. Select Promotions* (and any other emails you’d like to receive) and we’ll send you the link every month in the email.

When you access this InsideQ online link, in the upper left had corner of the main page, there is a link to the archived editions of InsideQ going back to 2010. On your laptop, you will see an orange box (when you mouse over it, it will read "archives"). On your iPhone, you will just see an asterisk in the top left hand corner. -- What's important is that, when the next online edition is available, you can go to the archives and always access the latest online edition of InsideQ.

___

Honored Contributor

@bebe777

Thanks - I got it straight over the weekend :-)

Contributor

Kim, thank you so very much. I received my first Insider in years yesterday. I really appreciate your help. As always in my experience QVC has been stellar regarding Customer Assistance & Customer Satisfaction. Thank you! 😊