Honored Contributor

Ingredients lists on all foods

QVC, why on your product page for food, don't you ALWAYS have a link for the ingredients and nutritional information readily available?

Many of us are looking for specific things in food, and I was interested in getting the Corazonas bars (we had them years ago, and they are good, but that was before I had dietary restrictions and I never paid attentiion to the ingredients), but without nutritional info and ingredient list, I'm not going to make the purchase.

I'm sure I could research it online from another source, but I shouldn't have to work that hard to buy a product from you. 

So please, ingredient and nutritional info for ALL foods you offer.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Ingredients lists on all foods

I agree.  Those bars might tasty and good for cholesteral but they are high in sugar.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was wondering the same thing. I had to go look on their website. They do have the mini chocolate chip bars on clearance for $32.50 for 100 bars.

Looks like they are all around 11g of sugar, 30g carbs with 6g protein in their bars plus 0.8g plant sterols.

Nutrition label for the Chocolate Chip

Nutrition_CC.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

I agree with all of you,. I have a ton of allergies so I need to see all the ingrediants before I purchase to make sure there is nothing in there that I can't consume. I don't want to have to go to another website to get the details that should be easily listed under the product description.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I agree and I also won't go to another website to see what "may" be in an item being sold; I need to see the exact list of ingredients in the exact item being sold.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

I was wondering the same thing. I had to go look on their website. They do have the mini chocolate chip bars on clearance for $32.50 for 100 bars.

Looks like they are all around 11g of sugar, 30g carbs with 6g protein in their bars plus 0.8g plant sterols.

Nutrition label for the Chocolate Chip

Nutrition_CC.jpg

That's one reason they don't do it, right there. For anyone who is diabetic or pre-diabetic/borderline, a carb count of 25-30 grams per bar is NOT all that healthy for a snack (usual is half that). Many diabetics would consider that all the carbs they would eat in an entire meal. And since approximately half of the US population is either diabetic or pre-diabetic, QVC would potentially be losing half their buyers if they revealed the label on the website.

But that label shows nutritional info, not ingredients.  While I personally would prefer BOTH nutritional info AND ingredients, not knowing ingredients could be a waste of money at best, life-threatening at worst.

IMO both should be listed for every food item.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all