Respected Contributor

So many of the hosts never seem to give out sizing information especially when garment is ‘relaxed fit’, kimonos, or an item not in regular Q sizes.  Click ons are good but seeing garment on is better.

I think it would be helpful if, on the photo information/video, models sizes were printed at side of photos.  I have seen this sometimes but not often.  Then when we get no info on sizing from host we can get some idea by looking at model in photo.

I was just checking Side Stitch jumpsuit video  - SK was host so, of course, no sizing info on what size models wearing but there are quite a few photos and sizing could be put on them which would be very helpful.

Frequent Contributor

It is really getting worse - now the hosts chat about inane stuff & skip right over what size the model/s are wearng.

I think I may be done - a simple bit of important information and they blow it off.  I would think the seasoned hosts would know better, but no, they have their own agenda.

Get with it ladies - you can be replaced

Honored Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

So many of the hosts never seem to give out sizing information especially when garment is ‘relaxed fit’, kimonos, or an item not in regular Q sizes.  Click ons are good but seeing garment on is better.

I think it would be helpful if, on the photo information/video, models sizes were printed at side of photos.  I have seen this sometimes but not often.  Then when we get no info on sizing from host we can get some idea by looking at model in photo.

I was just checking Side Stitch jumpsuit video  - SK was host so, of course, no sizing info on what size models wearing but there are quite a few photos and sizing could be put on them which would be very helpful.

@dulwich 

That's a good idea.   

My pet peeve is they can't be bothered to mention the FABRIC CONTENT PERCENTAGES.  

You know, 90% cotton and 10% lycra ... or whatever.

I don't want to hear its a "cotton blend".  I want to know blended with WHAT? 

And HOW MUCH of each fabric?

How hard can it be to state this in a presentation?  

(Okay, now I feel better, lol)  Woman LOL

Trusted Contributor

Lately Leah has gotten bad about providing sizes and fabric content.  She seems to talk about everything but the garment being presented.