Contributor

Information about premiere and master cut stones. Jewerly

Natural or enhanced? Thank you. Please don't refer us to General guide but perhaps give us the specific information on the product you are picturing. Strength of post also is important. You still can get genuine Tanzi when someone bought up a parcel of small stones and decided to cash them in at a nice profit. You still can get the real deal not heated esp in older smaller stones. Also where is ring made or imported from. I picked up a beautiful thick gold ring from QVC but some are thin & " dug out",so to speak. So hard without all the information. Please consider. Even when I called CS on an expensive ring , she spoke to sup, but stated had no additional information. If QVC is making the ring fine but please give us more written info on the gemstone. Thank you . I have a few good final gifts I would like to leave but the economy tighting & life changes your plans, you buy things differently.I have one so far and would like other premiere cut stones, but mostly premiere stones. Sometimes the more facets, yes better shine but started with lower quality stone. So much inton in gemeology ,just simple information on the product is fine. Referring to GIA is good education but not about the stone you are selling. Just an idea,esp when you see MRSP & CS has no info when states imported & no one knows where imported from? I think you would have a lot more buyers with specific information. To the item you are selling. GIA in American grading diff than other countries but they are working for a general standard.Thank you for listening..Just trying to make a few dreams come true.