Super Contributor

Suggestion/Request

I like the clean graphics of QVC's new look. However, the font used in the product info box when a product is presented on QVC TV is too small. It is hard to read the item number and price if the viewer is any distance at all from the screen (in my case,maybe just 10 feet). Some of us have older eyes! Quite a few viewers have said the same thing in the forums. Please consider making this information larger again, maybe in your new clean design but the size of the old font.

Thank you!

Regular Contributor

I agree....I flipped back and forth between QVC, HSN and Evine to note the differerence. The other two channels have MUCH more clear presentation of the prices.  It is clear from across the room. QVCs font is small and minimized and it is truly annoying.

Respected Contributor

I agree.  I have to squint when trying to read  the information.  I wear glasses and am still having a hard time reading.

Honored Contributor

the only thing I noticed was too small is when they list the price and the “change” part of it is now raised and that font is even smaller.

no mystery why they’re doing that, since they will refer to the price as, say, 55 dollars when it’s actually 55.99, which is obviously one penny less than 56 dollars.

they’ve been doing this for many years.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
I agree, change the font back! My eyes aren’t as young as they use to be. Very hard to read