Frequent Contributor

I received yesterday A270900, Quacker Factory short knit corduroy pull on pants slim leg. I really like them, they feel soft, good fit on the legs, waist and hips, but.. at 27 1/2 in lenght, I believe they might be shorter, they are crop pants!

Back they are going, might exchange for the regular.

Why the inconsistency with the sizing?, some short are 27 1/2 ! , others 28, or 29. The same in petite.

Petite/short should be 28. Hips 42 for a medium. Chest 43 for a medium. These is an example but please maintain a standard. I know my measurements and would not buy without checking the garment sizing and then thinking about it if its cotton, stretch, etc.

Honored Contributor

I have always loved QF sweatshirts and recently bought one when I noticed they had some back!  I VERY CAREFULLY researched the sizing~!  I am usually an XL/L depending on the garment sizing.  So when I went to research it said that the XL was 50 1/2".... okay, I could do that even though a 48" is a better fit.  When the sweatshirt came, it was 54"!!!!  WOW.... I mean a nice loose sweatshirt is great but for crying out loud.... make sure your garment sizing is correct.  It could well have been mismarked, but honestly, the result is the same.

I called customer service because I am not paying return shipping for either a defect or an obvious error.....  

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

Re: Inconsistent sizing

[ Edited ]

@Josefina  Just a though, but maybe you should check the inseam length before ordering?  I would consider 1/2" to be no big deal, certainly wouldn't make enough difference for them to be crop pants.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

I always check the garment measurements, but there was obviously something wrong here as one leg was shorter than the other.

Honored Contributor

I was going to purchase a SG blouse today, when I checked the measurements I should have ordered a size '0'!! I am a medium, I need a 36" bust in a top...no way am I a zero.......never have been, never will be! 

What is the point in making garments so off size!  The reviews were mixed but also said the blouse was tight......how can that be...it looks to me like it runs very large.  I just don't buy clothing any more