Frequent Contributor

In case anybody's listening..........

QVC, please encourage your hosts to try and expand their vocabulary and stop I'with "dress it up or dress it down" "1000%!" "killer" "it's EVERYTHING" "major".  I've heard "dress it up or dress it down" so many times over the years I anticipate it 2 seconds before they say it.  Please get back to being more trustworthy in the products you sell, more genuine  in the presentation and quit treating us all like idiots. Your presentations anymore are as if everyone watching is seeing QVC for the first time. Wait, that's the way it's heading because many of us long time, loyal customers are getting real tired of all of it.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: In case anybody's listening..........

If this is your wish for Christmas.......better wish for something else.  It's part of host DNA and even Dennis and most vendors say it.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have another, but slightly different request.  Could someone please try to teach the hosts how to stand?  The models do it

well, but the hosts simply do not know how to arrange their legs and feet to show at the best advantage.  The feet go everywhere and the legs look bowed, uncomfortable and definitely not feminiine.It's a simple change to make.  Please show them.

Also could you please stop some of them from staring at and smiling at themselves in the cameras?  I used to think LR was bad about this, but JRT is definitely the all time winner (or loser).

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Perkup  There are several up for that coveted award. KZ, SK, JC all love to look at themselves.

Agree with you 1,000% about hosts learning to stand correctly! At least most of them stand. Some of them sit on the job or lean instead of attempting to stand. One wonders if they've bothered to wake up that day. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Frequent Contributor

Maybe they've decided to play to a younger audience, which is shooting themselves in the foot because all of us more "mature" population are the ones with the money! Smiley LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@joanluvz  IDK . . . the younger generations seem to have a lot of spending money. They live very well. I'm not going to underestimate their incomes! 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Frequent Contributor

QVC has really missed the mark with their programs listing and items recently on air today. Almost every show listed is the same..."Very Merry Deals.." and there are only 7 products listed as recently on air since midnight. Don't know about everyone else, but I'm too busy to search for accurate info in either category.  QVC won't be selling me anything today!!!

Respected Contributor

@Perkup

This very thought crossed my mind a couple of days ago.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown