Honored Contributor

Re: In 1 or 2 sentences, say what needs to be done to fix the Q’s many issues.

Yes, I'm tired of damaged, defective products, and inconsistent sizing.

I would say better quality products and quality control of those products. 

Honored Contributor

@Styleovertrend wrote:

You said they couldnt do free shipping/returns cuz it cost them too much. My reply was to cut out letting people use and abuse an item and then return for a full refund. They lose money on that. Has nothing to do with me being more concerned with their expense or mine. It would be one way they could eliminate an unnecessary expense to be able to offer free ship/returns.

@Styleovertrend 

Yes, I agree that is def an issue, but how long would you suggest you can return? 

By time the order is processed and shipped, it doesn't give you that much time to try the item.  Ordering online does not give you the opportunity to touch/feel/try the item.  We are looking at it on TV or online pictures.

Many retailers have return policies of 60-90 days....and some of those are B&M.

I would not want to shorten the return period.

I would imagine QVC has criteria for excessive returners and abusers already in place.  We have read posts from those getting the letter or having their account closed.

Abusers not only hurt the company, they hurt the rest of consumers.

When someone stiffs on a credit card bill, the issuer takes a loss. However, fees are raised on the rest to offset those losses.

Honored Contributor

I would like to see free shipping on orders over $49  OR

free shipping once you have spent X amount during the year.

I think this past fall/Holiday season, QVC had more free shipping days than EVER!

I took advantage of all of them.  I would like to see this continue.

I DO think EZ pay is a perk.  Very few places I shop offer payments and I use it all the time.  No insult there.

Respected Contributor

@ScrapHappy 

DITTO - what you said same exact for me, exactly!

Trusted Contributor

To answer the original post ......... Complete Corporate Restructuring

There are too many issues in all the departments. There are issues in "on-air" presentations, shipping, billing, IT, and on and on. 

Respected Contributor

@Styleovertrend wrote:

There are many for me, but I will say free shipping and free returns.

Then be prepared to pay twice as much for the items themselves, to cover the cost of the "freebies."

Respected Contributor

On the rare occasion they offer free shipping for the day, that's when I buy more and I keep track of items I want for that day.

A coupon like HSN does once a month would be great, I usually buy something that day.

Definitely discount on multiple items in your cart. 

Trusted Contributor

too many channels 3,and they repeat themselves,whats up with that? too long of presentation.losing your good hostes,not live anymore at night,loved the overnight live shows,so sad.

Trusted Contributor

@Styleovertrend wrote:

Plenty of online retailers offer free shipping and returns and offer great sales. If they stopped the practice of allowing people to use an item and then return it after 30 days, that would cut down on a lot of expense.

Those on line retailers, do not have the overhead, of running a TV shopping network. For the most part, not even a reasonable comparison. 

I can't see the shopping networks, ever offering, across the board free shipping and returns. 

Super Contributor

too many channels. would like live 24/7 on at least one.. endless presentations of tsv to stop. free shipping would be nice more than once in a while. returns less costly.  2 carat diamonique rings in pear or marquise shapes in artistic settings with NO halos.