Respected Contributor

Re: In 1 or 2 sentences, say what needs to be done to fix the Q’s many issues.

1.  Free shipping & free returns.  (I do agree with the poster that said perhaps QVC can't offer that all the time, but I'd hope they would do it more frequently).

2.  Be able to cancel an order online or by calling (especially is you're trying to cancel within a couple of hours.  Don't tell me it's too far along is the shipping process when it stay is the shipping process for days and days.

3.  Lower prices.  I understand inflation, etc.  but some of the pricing on items I used to buy have just gotten to high for me.

Honored Contributor

Timely delivery, free S&H.

Esteemed Contributor

When the shipping charges changed - where we have to foot the bill both ways - to buy and to return..........that's when QVC lost me.  IF QUALITY & sizes were more dependable - customer wouldn't have so many RETURNS.  

So -I  don't buy fashion any more - shopping elsewhere.

Respected Contributor

Maybe offer free shipping when the total of the order is over a certain amount.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think QVC is not paying enough attention to the future of on line shopping... stores on TV or other media.   

Competition from other retailers is going to kill the Q!

** Shipping issues - high cost and too slow

** Price - too high for quality of item, sales are laughable

** Incentives - no incentives for long time customers

** Quality -  inferior quality of many items 

** Programming - too repetitious of products and hosts

Esteemed Contributor

I am a long time customer.  But I refuse to get a Q card.  How about a coupon or a discount for me once in awhile?  I am a loyal customer, yet I get nothing for it.

I am rediscovering places that I used to shop a lot at - such as Lands' End.  I have received some very nice pima cotton t-shirts and polo tops from them recently, all on sale, all with free shipping.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Super Contributor

As a nation, we are experiencing a severe shortage of truck drivers. It's been said that if this continues, shipping prices will skyrocket. So appreciate what we have now, as it might increase beyond what we know now! Just remember, QVC doesn't give anything away... If they offer free shipping on something, I'm sure there's been an increase somewhere else. 

Valued Contributor

You said they couldnt do free shipping/returns cuz it cost them too much. My reply was to cut out letting people use and abuse an item and then return for a full refund. They lose money on that. Has nothing to do with me being more concerned with their expense or mine. It would be one way they could eliminate an unnecessary expense to be able to offer free ship/returns.

Honored Contributor

@NataliesgrammaThey used to offer reduced shipping on multiples, but when they reduced their shipping prices, the stopped also reducing second, third, etc.   I don't buy multiples often  (once in the last 5 years!) so I do far better with the current, less expensive cost for each item.

In 2019. many of the items I purchased had free shipping.  Too bad the only item I returned did not, but I still spent very little overall on shipping costs last year.   

I should note that I prefer to buy my clothing locally, which is probably why I have so few returns.  But even if QVC came up with a way to make more shipping free, I really doubt I'd buy much more.  I hate the whole return process even locally, even with no penalty cost, and I know I often try on many pieces before I find a good fit.

Respected Contributor

@Nataliesgramma wrote:

I would like to see combined shipping on multiples of the same item....

Along with combined shipping if you are ordering several different things at one time because they place them in one box if they can and you still get charged shipping per item.