Trusted Contributor

Re: In 1 or 2 sentences, say what needs to be done to fix the Q’s many issues.

@Nonametoday You can get free shipping at Amazon if you spend over a certain amount, believe it is $35.00.  Doing so won't give you the 2 day shipping guarantee  but in my experience I have always received my merchandise in under a week.  I have never paid for shipping and do not have Prime.

Trusted Contributor

@chlema, ITA! Amazon is great to do business with!!! No Prime here either, but pretty quick (and usually free) shipping!!
Respected Contributor

To add to the list....

FIX THE WEB SITE AND ON -LINE ORDERING. 

TRAIN CUSTOMER  SERVICE

Many issues that I never have with any other on line ordering. Today after removing cookies I can only order one time. No rebates available for nearly a week. This is in one week's experience, this week. Can't post, can't read reviews,can't heart posts, annoying pop ups, incorrect information etc.

Customer service is a hit or miss with Q. I hate to call as not knowing if it will be a good call or not. I have preferred to email CS for that reason. Some are misinformed, do not know and spurt out a canned response instead of trying to assist ,like the problem is my address on file for 30 years.

Frequent Contributor

"Free"  shipping is added into the price of the article,  they make you think it's free but it isn't.  That's why some prices are higher.

Esteemed Contributor

I came to this forum to "wish" for combined shipping.  In one D&Co show yesterday, I loved 4 items.  Gave serious thought to ordering them until I considered the shipping charges.  I know from past experience QVC would ship all of them in one bag, then charge me 4 separate shipping charges - one for each item.  If they didn't fit, I'd have to pay 4 separate shipping charges to return.  Nope.  I won't do it.  Too expensive.

If HSN can give free shipping if you order $75 worth of items in one day, then why can't QVC?    If QVC sends 4 items from one show in one bag, why can't they charge me only one shipping fee?   

Doesn't matter....... quality is so poor, I'd have to return anything I buy from QVC anyway.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@auntgranny  Yep, along with "free" exchanges...LOL--NOTHING is free. It's added into the price of each/every item. Period.

~ Hope in TN ~
New Contributor

Then qvc should stay with one shipper. 

they sent mine UPS to USPS.

Funny part UPS had to go by my house get to post office.

CRAZY waist of money.

Trusted Contributor

@Styleovertrend wrote:

You said they couldnt do free shipping/returns cuz it cost them too much. My reply was to cut out letting people use and abuse an item and then return for a full refund. They lose money on that. Has nothing to do with me being more concerned with their expense or mine. It would be one way they could eliminate an unnecessary expense to be able to offer free ship/returns.

I agree 100%. It should be in their policy that if the tag is removed from an item you cannot send it back for a refund. If it does not have a tag then they should implement  that  soon. That would take care of all the free loaders who use and abuse the system.

Trusted Contributor

I thorougly enjoyed buying from Amazon the last few months.  Why you ask?  Well, for one I know that the seven pairs of Clarks shoes I bought for fall/winter will promptly be shipped to me and I KNOW I will be getting them.  Not this stuff that QVC pulls to keep one guessing when their order will ship or IF they will get it at all. Also, free shipping and returns at Amazon if over $35 I believe.  It makes for a plesant shopping experience when I shop at Amazon, they have won me over. Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Faster shipping.  HSN is also slowing down I'm finding.  Costco and Amazon beat them all.