Valued Contributor

In 1 or 2 sentences, say what needs to be done to fix the Q’s many issues.

There are many for me, but I will say free shipping and free returns.

Honored Contributor

Re: In 1 or 2 sentences, say what needs to be done to fix the Q’s many issues.

Just because something is free doesn't make it worth while.  There are other important issues.

Valued Contributor

So, what is your suggestion? Free shipping and returns would make it easier to want to try stuff and see things in person. 

Honored Contributor

@Styleovertrend.  Dream on.  QVC can't afford unlimited free shipping.  They depend heavily on profits from shipping fee to balance the budget.  In some quarters, shipping profits have made the difference between them operating in the red or black.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I would like to see combined shipping on multiples of the same item....

Valued Contributor

Plenty of online retailers offer free shipping and returns and offer great sales. If they stopped the practice of allowing people to use an item and then return it after 30 days, that would cut down on a lot of expense.

Valued Contributor

1. Stop insulting us by promoting Easy Pay as a deal. 

2. I would love free shipping all the time, but if that's not possible at least a few times a month. I also agree with the above poster, offer free shipping on multiple items. Often, that is a better deal than buy more, save $3. 

3. Offer incentives for Q Card users (free shipping, occasional discounts, etc), not just people applying for a new card. 

Esteemed Contributor

Since Q depends on shipping fees and the return fees to make up some of their profit, we won't get free shipping very often.

What I'd like to see is flat rate shipping - for instance if I place 3 orders in one day, charge a flat rate, not a per item shipping.

I recently bought 6 items from Talbots on sale -- and yes it was a REAL sale, not a fake QVC $2.00 off the price sale and I paid $8.00 shipping for all the items to be shipped. That was a good deal.

Super Contributor

Watch out for $3.00...off items....I recently ordered 2 D&C items that were offered at $3.00 off 2nd item....also ordered 2 pants from Belle....they also were offered at a $3.00 off promotion....didn't get either....now I have to call C/S....!!!
To get what I intiallly was supposed to get.....

Honored Contributor

@Styleovertrend wrote:

Plenty of online retailers offer free shipping and returns and offer great sales. If they stopped the practice of allowing people to use an item and then return it after 30 days, that would cut down on a lot of expense.

So you're more concerned about QVC's expense or yours?  

As you said, "plenty of online retailers" so you have options.