Valued Contributor

Re: Improving the QVC Experience in 2019

QVC remains a good option for shopping from home but we are all not happy with much of the new...and old.  Graphics should be an easy fix.  Shows are pretty annoying and lately every host with every item brings up the q card and the latest offers.  I get it!  There is a q card...there are various easy pays....there is special financing....there is a bonus if you apply for a card.....on and on and on.  Enough with the q card!  Oh, and please stop with the squishing  of food!  Close ups of all of those fingers smashing cake is not appealing.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

They can do a lot to improve... and they can start with there website, shipping and handling fee's and the long wait for a order to arrive. There return policy is a joke also. I have no problem reading the information off the TV screen.

Contributor

Totally agree with the initial poster's comments!

Esteemed Contributor

@lovesrecess wrote:
I spend much less time looking at the website now, Since I don’t watch the QVC on television at all, the website was my only access to Q...but the cluttered and crowded home page has cut back my interest on even doing that.

--------------------

Absolutely agree!!  I don't watch the channel much, but do go online to check the Q.  I don't even stop to look/read the home page anymore...too many boxes, too jumbled and too busy!!

Esteemed Contributor

@SunValley wrote:

The on-screen graphics are hard to read because they used some sort of greyscale. They faded the black. Isn’t the purpose to be readable? If changes are not improving the customer experience, they are useless. Their new jewelry format, double teaming the hosts, and unreadable graphics do nothing to encourage viewing. The OP is spot on concerning the changes that should be made.

----------------

I just do not see any good reason to showcase two hosts for any presentation!!!  Even for the food shows, there is no need to have two hosts....make the shows shorter!! 

And adding the job of a  so-called 'social secretary' is ridiculous and un-needed!! I don't really care what viewers comment about or send in on the Internet page.   I avoid this show format and change channels immediately!!

Respected Contributor

You hit the nail on the head but at least I’m saving a bunch of money cause I can’t see the tv screen since they made graphics so difficult to see and I just refuse to adjust any more. Really looks like they’re trying to hide info I.e. S&H and most of the hosts don’t call out item number. I have written and called customer care and they claim to be working on it so, oh well....

Contributor

I totally agree.....The previous QVC logo was definitely more visible.  

Contributor

I don't like to critize but.....the other night, the $399 Dyson vacuum was being presented.  The host, "even if you don't need a vacuum, you should purchase it since it's on six easy pays.  You can give it for a baby shower or a wedding shower gift."  By the end of the presentation, the host suggested we purchase two of these vacuums!  I had to laugh....

Contributor

Was shocked a few nights ago when one of the hosts actually shook her butt!

Visitor

I totally agree with all of the comments. I agree there needs to be way better selection of new hosts. Some of the new voices are like nails on a chalkboard.