QVC Customer Care

Re: Improving the QVC Experience in 2019

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind to our host

Honored Contributor

QVC should have been more worried about its quality control...making its customers happy before making extensive graphic changes.  Wow, has its quality control gone downhill over the past two years.  

This and other issues QVC needs to address...not ill conceived image changes.  A new image will not improve quality control and customer service.  It's nothing more than putting lipstick on a pig.

Sorry for the complaint to those that don't like complainers.  Lol!. 

Honored Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

Regarding the changes for 2019 that are designed to improve the QVC experience, I don't think any of them are working-- at least not for me. From the new, hard-to-read TV graphics; to the website changes; to the the new Q logo; to the new format for the JAI jewelry show; to the program and host switches on Monday evenings; to the new show titles... These changes are all cosmetic, and have no substance. I don't think any of these changes will gain new customers or increase revenue. I believe that's the bottom-line here.

Lower prices, better quality and variety of merchandise, consistent sizing among brands, more customer-friendly shipping charges, loyalty rewards for long-time customers, show hosts who have professional demeanor and voices fit for TV broadcasting-- these are more important factors to improve the Q experience and increase your revenue and customer base. JMHO.

I agree with you @handygal2 and have been saying many of the same things for years... I'd add a few other suggestions, (the overall web experience being one of them), but don't want to overwhelm the bosses... Besides, they're not listening anyway... One exception...Though I only watched a few minutes, which is more or less my absolute limit these days, I sort of liked the format for the Jai show with Jayne and Pat...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
New Contributor

Totally agree. Loved the old logo and graphics. Why change?

Highlighted
New Contributor

I don't like the new format, at all.  Especially that annoying little message that is above my task bar: Special Offers and Deals for You.  It is distracting when I am trying to shop.  Can I collaspe it?  I hate it. Makes it hard to concentrate on scrolling and viewing things I might want to buy.  I just spent less than 5 minutes looking, and gave up because the message can't be gone.  Make it go away QVC.    Please.

New Contributor

They should realize a great percentage of shoppers are older like me, and lots of people with special needs that can't get out easily, to shop.  QVC,  don't forget about that.  

Honored Contributor

@nomless wrote:

@Perkup wrote:

Thank you for this very accurate post.  I absollutely agree with all you said.  I couldn't have said it better.

I am a little ticked off at the new graphics.  I find them far more difficult to read than the previous ones.  Please QVC, understand that not all your viewers are young with 20/20 vision.  Lots of us are older (and long time shoppers) who don't see as well as we once did and many of us are a distance from the tv screen. Your "new" graphics are a real problem.

I am not old, and I don't have vision problems, but even I can't read the graphics on TV. I'm not going to struggle to do so, so my viewing of QVC will be limited. In turn, my purchases will be limited.

Frankly, I wonder if there is a purpose behind the new graphics. Does Q want to drive away seniors and replace them with a new young audience? After all, reality is seniors will die off....seniors are not the future of the company. I'm not sure younger generations are interested in TV shopping. It probably moves too slowly for them.

@nomless   Seniors may die off but everyday new customers get older & become seniors.  There is goling to be a abundance of well off seniors for many years to come who are willing to purchase here.

Contributor

I so agree!  I cannot read the new graphics either - I think they are catering to the 20 year old crowd.  It's not working for me.  Their shipping prices have gone up, too.  I would like quality clothing at reasonable prices, with like sizing across brands.  The clothes at the mall are cheesy - so I can't even shop there anymore.  I have to go to the high priced shops (and I don't very often) to get something that won't fall apart after two washings. So - I have been shopping for clothing at QVC - but I haven't seen much lately on there that is interesting.  ANd what's with the one order of the year?  You know - if it  sells out, maybe you should order more.  I'm sure they don't want to be stuck with inventory - but really - they must order 2 in my size in some things - they are always out.  If you don't get it when it's on the air - you lose out.  I don't sit home and watch - so - I just check the computer if there was a show I was interested in.  I'm sure this is the newest game they are playing....which is quite annoying.

Some of us have been customers from the beginning, and i don't see any rewards for that - just higher prices and one order of the year!  AND - graphics I can't read!!

Regular Contributor

I’m not a fan of the new graphics but the worst change for me is the TSV theme music!! When the old theme music played, I would stop in my tracks to see what the TSV was. I hate to sound petty, but I just simply miss it. I still watch but without as much enthusiasm. And for the love of God, stop sending us shoes as new when they’ve already been for a 30 day test drive! They should be sold AS IS.
Esteemed Contributor

What I would think would make the Q experience better is for folks to stop complaining so much about hosts in these forums. If you don’t kike the host or the vendor change the channel or mute it