Contributor

Improve Your Shipping Practices

Considering the shipping and handling charges on most QVC products, I think that items should be shipped in a reasonable amount of time. I am noticing that most items I order remain "in the process" for 3-5 days before actually shipping, and then when I check the tracking number, it shows no movement for several more days.

QVC hosts have said, "Your order will arrive in 7-10 business days." I beg to differ. I have orders dating back to August 28 (and here it is September 8) that still say "origin scan" with no indication that they have reached my state. On the average, it takes 12-16 business days.

I have one order in which I chose expedited shipping three days ago. It is still "in the process." I guess it's coming via carrier pigeon as it is due here tomorrow.

I am sure I'm beating a dead horse here, but MOST companies offer FREE shipping when the order is over a certain price, and the items arrive in less than a week. QVC, step into the 21st century with your shipping practices! I shop with QVC less and less as other retailers make online shopping easier and less expensive. QVC's only advantage is their easy pay.

Honored Contributor

Re: Improve Your Shipping Practices

QVC depends heavily on their shipping rates, going and coming, to bolster their bottom line.  They are going to select the very cheapest way to ship.  I find that other online retailers are doing the same thing.  Yes, it takes them awhile to get the orders out, but I'm sure the shipping department is doing their best with the staff they're given.

I don't think the wait is extraordinarily long as most of mine come in about a week and I'm off the beaten path.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Re: Improve Your Shipping Practices

QVC shipping for me is just ok. HSN blows their doors off on shipping. I'm amazed at how fast I get things from HSN ❤️