Contributor

Re: If you could change QVC what would you do?

Please stop saying it's only a dollar a day. Are we talking about 2,000 days here? 3,000?

Valued Contributor

On 12/2/2014 Francie15 said:

Please stop saying it's only a dollar a day. Are we talking about 2,000 days here? 3,000?

I totally agree!!! NO ONE has a DAILY budget!!!

Contributor

Variety. Every time I turn on the Q, it's an item I have already seen 20 times. Q sells so many things! Rugs, pet supplies, lamps, toys, Bibles, etc. Let's see something besides the Air Innovations humidifier and the Duraflame heater! ??
Super Contributor

Too much to change in one lifetime. The programming is so broke, it needs a major rehaul!
Contributor

If I were the boss of the Q, I would show "other offers." For example, this morning they are showing the Joan Rivers Bee pin. What's wrong with showing her other bee pins below on the base of the screen where they show comments...? The bee is lovely, but did you see her other ones? When they show a Dennis Basso, show his bear, his pillows, etc. When Laura Geller is on presenting the Today's Special Value, show her spackle on the bottom. Get it? QVC carries washers, dryers, massagers, heating pads, nail polish, undergarments and so much more. I had no idea they carried the items they do until my daughter and I played a game where she mentioned an item and I did a search on Q to see if they carried it. Even when I said, "Oh no, they don't sell that," THERE IT WAS. They do a disservice by not showing all they have. Too much repetition,

Contributor

On 10/19/2014 palmajo said:

First thing I would do is eliminate community forums!!

Love it! People here can be.... MEAN