Honored Contributor

Re: If we cannot eat the TSV then it shouldn't be on with David INK

[ Edited ]

I never even watch QVC if the tsv is electronics of any kind....it is on almost constantly all day to the detriment of other shows....I usually only shop online anyway, but on electronics TSV days, I don't even look at all...I know there will be fewer items in every show.

Trusted Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@topcat10 wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

why not?

i use a tablet "in the kitchen." it is great to have for following recipes, watching food preparation, finding ingredient and  measurement equivalents....or just listening to music while you make your meal!

she wants to be able to eat the tablet and cannot...that's why she doesn't think it should be shown during her eating time.

@topcat10   You seem to be having a bad day!  Sorry for you!

Indeed; that was rude and unkind.

Honored Contributor

I don't necessarily mind having a presentation for a non-kitchen item during ITK, but do they have to be so long?  They're much longer than any of the other presentations. Sunday they had a full presentation right before ITK, then a full presntation during ITK, and then another full presentation right after ITK.  I didn't watch them.  I just happened to be home when usually I am not on Sundays and tuned in shortly before the show and saw that they were going to have another presentation right afterwards from looking at the guide, so I changed channels.

I understand that some people might not know what the TSV is if they didn't show it during David's show, but once they get an idea of what it is, they can always stay tuned for a full presentation.

Trusted Contributor

@SunValley wrote:

@BalletBabe wrote

I understand what you are saying....when they started using this show’s popularity to push mattresses, recliners, vacuums, etc., I quit watching. I’m not tuning in to a kitchen show to watch Serta.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm really intrigued; has anyone explained how you would use a mattress in a ktichen?????????? Woman Surprised

Esteemed Contributor

@FuzzyFace wrote:

@SunValley wrote:

@BalletBabe wrote

I understand what you are saying....when they started using this show’s popularity to push mattresses, recliners, vacuums, etc., I quit watching. I’m not tuning in to a kitchen show to watch Serta.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm really intrigued; has anyone explained how you would use a mattress in a ktichen?????????? Woman Surprised

As a replacement for spontaneous romantic  countertop/island "cooking"?

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Super Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@topcat10 wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

why not?

i use a tablet "in the kitchen." it is great to have for following recipes, watching food preparation, finding ingredient and  measurement equivalents....or just listening to music while you make your meal!

she wants to be able to eat the tablet and cannot...that's why she doesn't think it should be shown during her eating time.

@topcat10   You seem to be having a bad day!  Sorry for you!

LOL!....man, you are so good for noticing my bad day.

Respected Contributor

@shoppersince1989 wrote:

Well, at least he doesn't have Susan Graver or Denim & Co on when they are a TSV.

But I would watch if he ever hosted a D & CO show!

@shoppersince1989 I know he wouldn’t miss a beat running through all the colors on those pants they have sold for 30 years. Here’s your baby blue, your denim blue, your ocean blue, your cornflower blue.....

Occasional Visitor

I agree, they don't do it with the jewelry or clothing shows!