Honored Contributor

Re: If we cannot eat the TSV then it shouldn't be on with David INK

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

why not?

i use a tablet "in the kitchen." it is great to have for following recipes, watching food preparation, finding ingredient and  measurement equivalents....or just listening to music while you make your meal!

If it could only be used in the kitchen I would agree, but since that isn't the case, to me it is bogus.

@QVCkitty1  I don't see why the post by @sunshine45 bogus.  I don't eat popcorn standing in my kitchen, I bring it to the sofa in my living room for movie night.  I most certainly follow new recipes on my tablet in the kitchen.

It might be frustrating, but it's still ITKWD.

@Caaareful Shopper

i found using the word BOGUS to be a bit strange in reference to my post.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@topcat10 wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

why not?

i use a tablet "in the kitchen." it is great to have for following recipes, watching food preparation, finding ingredient and  measurement equivalents....or just listening to music while you make your meal!

she wants to be able to eat the tablet and cannot...that's why she doesn't think it should be shown during her eating time.

@topcat10   You seem to be having a bad day!  Sorry for you!

@BalletBabe@. @topcat10.  Yes, topcat and your comment was inappropriate.

Those tablet presentations are so long and so frequent that they're painful.  Hard to believe so many people would sit through that.  Must be grandparents buying toys for kids.  Anyone who seriously wanted a good tablet would not be interested.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@BalletBabe wrote:

@topcat10 wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

why not?

she wants to be able to eat the tablet and cannot...that's why she doesn't think it should be shown during her eating time.

@topcat10   You seem to be having a bad day!  Sorry for you!

@BalletBabe@. @topcat10.  Yes, topcat and your comment was inappropriate.

Those tablet presentations are so long and so frequent that they're painful.  Hard to believe so many people would sit through that.  Must be grandparents buying toys for kids.  Anyone who seriously wanted a good tablet would not be interested.

@Kachina624  Thank You!

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45. I agree.  Those tablet presentations are tedious, but aren’t most things drawn out and run into the ground in most presentations nowadays?  You’re point was not bogus at all.  The poster just had a different opinion.

Super Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

I know this is a common complaint but this is getting really bad.   Seeing a TSV for hours on end does not make me ?

I've never known anyone  to eat a KitchenAide stand mixer, air fryer or pressure cooker.  Should they not be shown in ITKWD?

Esteemed Contributor

I would never watch QVC, I find it boring. I could not imagine anyone watching the same product over and over again. DoWoman Surprised people do this?

Honored Contributor

I absolutely NEVER sit and watch QVC.  It is on in the background as I do things.

Therefore, it doesn't bother me in the least. I have never seen an item presented during ITKWD that couldn't be 'stretched' to the kitchen...like a lawn mower or mascara!

If I was sitting and watching, I would just get UP and go do something else while the item was on.  OR I would DVR and FF to the next item.

Valued Contributor

Well, at least he doesn't have Susan Graver or Denim & Co on when they are a TSV.

But I would watch if he ever hosted a D & CO show!

Esteemed Contributor

@wingnut wrote:

@BalletBabe wrote:

I know this is a common complaint but this is getting really bad.   Seeing a TSV for hours on end does not make me ?

I've never known anyone  to eat a KitchenAide stand mixer, air fryer or pressure cooker.  Should they not be shown in ITKWD?

@wingnut   I won't even respond to this comment.  I think most understand what I was trying to say.  

I actually went on a kitchen aid diet a few years back.  Lost 10 pounds in the first week. 

Respected Contributor

I mostly Q check QVC and other shopping channels when the commercial is on my other show. The hour long infomercials on the special values are too boring. If I see an item that interests me, I will stop and watch the presentation, I also look at the reviews. More than once, negative reviews have saved me from buying if there are too many negative reviews.