Esteemed Contributor

If we cannot eat the TSV then it shouldn't be on with David INK

I know this is a common complaint but this is getting really bad.   Seeing a TSV for hours on end does not make me buy it.   I think kitchen stuff should be the only thing shown on INK with David.   

Regular Contributor

Re: If we cannot eat the TSV then it shouldn't be on with David INK

I agree- the tablet presentations are too frequent and drawn out and don't seem to fit in with David's show. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I think they'd lose bigtime if they limited what David shows.

I suspect you're talking to the wrong people -  why do thousands of people buy non-kitchen TSV's during David's shows?  I haven't turned my TV on today, but Wednesday night as I was going through the long eyedrop process required after cataract surgery, people bought multiple 10's of thousands (I think over 30 thousand) of the TSV -  and it had, I assume, been on the air all day.

My kitchen, livingroom/den, dining room, and laundry are all one room -  and even if something isn't for them, I'd buy during David if something I wanted showed up.  I don't really buy much kitchen, but I may not even know what the TSV is if it weren't shown during his timing. Sorry if that makes me one of the "wrong people." 

Honored Contributor

why not?

i use a tablet "in the kitchen." it is great to have for following recipes, watching food preparation, finding ingredient and  measurement equivalents....or just listening to music while you make your meal!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I feel the TSV presentations take too much time away from food and cooking products. Yes, some items can be used in the kitchen but many, even by a stretch, have nothing to do with the kitchen.

If they want David to sell everything,  why not just change the name of the show to “With David ...”

Super Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

why not?

i use a tablet "in the kitchen." it is great to have for following recipes, watching food preparation, finding ingredient and  measurement equivalents....or just listening to music while you make your meal!

she wants to be able to eat the tablet and cannot...that's why she doesn't think it should be shown during her eating time.

Esteemed Contributor

@ Montana wrote:

I feel the TSV presentations take too much time away from food and cooking products. Yes, some items can be used in the kitchen but many, even by a stretch, have nothing to do with the kitchen.

If they want David to sell everything,  why not just change the name of the show to “With David ...”

@ Montana  I agree and There was an hour of it before David's show, and and hour of it again at 3:00.  Both hour long shows.  This is holiday time and I personally am looking for holiday things I can use in my kitchen.    Sure you can use a tablet in your kitchen but most people know that.

Esteemed Contributor

@topcat10 wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

why not?

she wants to be able to eat the tablet and cannot...that's why she doesn't think it should be shown during her eating time.

@topcat10   You seem to be having a bad day!  Sorry for you!

Esteemed Contributor

@ Montana wrote:

@ Montana   David always shows the TSV at 3:00 for one hour.  How much more do we need?  ugh  

Trusted Contributor

I agree with the OP. It is the same with ALL TSVs. I don't want to see a curling iron, face cream or vacuum on a kitchen show nor a beauty product on a clothing show. I don;'t know why the powers that be keep pushing hour long shows of the TSV; they fail to see how it might make lots of potential customers turn off the tv altogether.