Valued Contributor

If the Q is trying to widen their audience, they will need to get some hip vendors in!

I'm 59 and don't wear Susan Graver or Quacker Factory or Denim and Co. I've never used Josie Maran and have NEVER ordered electronics or vacuums from the Q. More jewelry please, which can be age-less. We need more VARIETY, BETTER PRICES and something to draw us all back to the Q. 

Q-it's time to listen to your audience and implement what things are doable. The worst thing a corporation can do is let management, who is clueless to reality, make the decisions that never make sense.

I worked for an airline that spent decades in bankruptcy and management continued to implement things that us ON THE FRONT LINES knew wouldn't work. And, guess what? THEY DIDN'T. Spent boatloads of $$$ trying new things we knew were ridiculous and wouldn't work. They NEVER listened to those of us on the bottom rung of the ladder. After all, what would we know, we just talked to passenger every day, all day and fielded their complaints and got yelled at. 

One can be highly educated but lack common sense!

Respected Contributor

Re: If the Q is trying to widen their audience, they will need to get some hip vendors in!

But we're all different, with different likes, dislikes, interest, needs, and wants.

I have never bought jewelry from QVC.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: If the Q is trying to widen their audience, they will need to get some hip vendors in!

Having Jane Tracy dominate 75% of airtime doesn't help either.
Honored Contributor

Hip?  OH my!  Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:
Having Jane Tracy dominate 75% of airtime doesn't help either.

So true.  Lately, it seems the same handful of QVC hosts are doing all the work.  In particular, MBR, like Mrs. Pacman, has been gobbling up all the shifts.

Respected Contributor

So, cut back on clothing, electronics, appliances, skin care and sell mostly jewelry?  Doesn't that make it the jewelry channel?

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

@Styleovertrend   They drastically reduced the number of jewelry shows because they were not cost effect.  Sales were very low.  Are you saying they should continue selling something nobody wants to buy?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

The nightly negative-QVC post.

Valued Contributor

If young people want to buy something they go to amazon first. That's just how it is. I'd bet a lot of younger people in their 20s don't even know what QVC is because they don't watch as much regular TV. If QVC wants to appeal to young people they will need to have a better strategy than "hip" vendors or hosts. 

Trusted Contributor

@Styleovertrend   Was it BN?