Honored Contributor

Re: If I have to Pay $3.50 for each item you should send me an invoice for each item

Seriously?  It's not QVC's fault that your printer is broken.  Print of additional invoices from someone else's computer or include a had written note.  Large print and a full sheet of paper so they don't miss it.  I did that few times,  long ago in the distant past before I had a home printer.    

Respected Contributor

Re: If I have to Pay $3.50 for each item you should send me an invoice for each item

[ Edited ]

@Annabellethecat66  I agree.  I also think that if we are going to pay full shipping costs for items, they should be shipped seperately. 

I've received huge packages from QVC with 4 or 5 different orders in the same box.  If I need to return something and want to use their return label, it costs more than it would if I were to return one item.  The return cost is based on the weight of the original package, which is more because they've put several or more orders in the the same box...

You have to watch everything they do as far as S&H goes because they have things set up so that it costs the consumers more and saves money for them...  They don't do much of anything for the consumers.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KatieB

You are so right; why should you have to pay for a higher priced return label if you could mail back in a smaller box.  Totally not fair!  I guess it would be better to not use the label and pay up front at the post office.

Respected Contributor

@KatieB this happened to me. I ordered 2 pairs of sneakers and Q sent them togeher in the same box. I had to return one pair so I called customer service and told them not to charge me for the return label they included because my return weight was less than what they sent. They made a note in my account and I only paid shipping based on the weight of my return.

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree  You are totally missing the point of my post.  Go back and read some of the comments.  Perhaps my post didn't explain the point as well as some of the others.

It's not about xeroxing, etc.  Well, I've already tried.  Just go back and read some of the other comments.  

Honored Contributor

Many, many items I order now don't come with any type of receipt inside.  I get a box or envelope with my item and that's it.

I just received 2 different packages from Amazon this week.  Neither package had any paperwork at all inside.  Only the item was inside each package.