Occasional Contributor

Well last night did it for me and ITKWD.  I cannot understand why David thinks Julia is so cute.  She is annoying and silly.  I hope David realizes his show is losing ground with

her on.  Ever since they changed the title to "Reimagined"  I had know idea  that this is what they imagined!

Honored Contributor

@rizziroo wrote:

Well last night did it for me and ITKWD.  I cannot understand why David thinks Julia is so cute.  She is annoying and silly.  I hope David realizes his show is losing ground with

her on.  Ever since they changed the title to "Reimagined"  I had know idea  that this is what they imagined!

I don't think it's David's personal opinion.  He's probably told what to say.  I feel like the hosts work off of script now.

Esteemed Contributor

Whenever I see Julia on, I cannot turn the channel fast enough!

Esteemed Contributor

We all have opinions on hosts which we are entitled too.  We will not always agree and that's fine too. We can only speak for ourselves. 

Honored Contributor

@mspatmac    Isn't that what people are doing?  I can assure you Julia is not my first choice for enjoyable viewing.  I too, can't change the channel fast enough, and that includes ITKWD.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 You have something against ...........Colors?

LOL

Honored Contributor

@fthunt    You won't find David delegating that responsibility.  He revels in it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I am trying to like her but the insincerity just bubbles over.  Another word might be "fake."  She is the only host in history that makes me change the channel within minutes.

Honored Contributor

So David should say here is my co-host and she is annoying and silly?  Im sure that most of the time hosts do not have a say in who co-hosts with them.  If ITKWD is losing ground with Julia the show managers would yank her off in a heartbeat.

Its all about the profit for QVC and not what an individual view likes.  Watch or dont watch the choice is yours.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Frequent Contributor

Doing more and more online shopping because the list of instant channel change hosts is getting larger for me by the week.  It used to be just Rick and Jane, but joining them for me is Julia, Kristen, Monifa, Alberti and Rachel.  I prefer the more calm, informative presentations like those from Pat, Mary Beth, Jayne, Mary, Ali, Leah, Terri and Vanessa.  So far, I really like the new hosts:  Nancy, Steve and Stacey.  Hope they don't turn into manic screaming presenters which seems to be the new trend.