Super Contributor

Item 13696 was all of a sudden not allowed to review, ask questions. I wanted to see some reviews and see what people were asking about it. I was keeping an eye out for it but it's not there. Pleas allow customers to review and ask questions even though it may(?) have sold out.  I don't think it did sell out though. Remains a mystery!!!! Please put back reviews and questions for this item

Super Contributor

Sorry, I thought if I only put the item number it would fill in the name also of the item but it did not....which would be nice...here it is... Product Detail
F13696
Vita Trainer Vibration Machine with Resistance Bands.

Honored Contributor

Re: ITEM 13696 no reviews

[ Edited ]
Super Contributor

Thank you so much for your help.  If I click on your link tall he info shows up.  If I go back to QVC and do it that way it does NOT show up. Thanks again, that was important info that the customers miss on that item.

Contributor

@plmokn wrote:

Thank you so much for your help.  If I click on your link tall he info shows up.  If I go back to QVC and do it that way it does NOT show up. Thanks again, that was important info that the customers miss on that item.

They do that when something  sells out but if you Google the item you can find it with reviews.