QVC Customer Care

Re: IT Cosmetics Add to My Favorite Brands Forum

@Nicole WI

Thanks for your suggestion...makes absolute sense to me!

Beth QVC

Valued Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Nicole WI thank you for not taking offense to my post and understanding my perspective and know that I wasn't trying to undermine any one group. Smiley Happy It is interesting, respectful  discussions like this that I appreciate and enjoy about this forum.

With that said, I hope you get enough people to chime in and you get your wish to have an IT specified forum. I really enjoy having our wen forum so we can discuss and share ideas and wishes, etc so i understand your desire for the same thing with a brand you love. Smiley Happy Have a great evening and good luck!

Oh Happy Daze, no offense taken at all! Heart I love the WEN forum as well! 

I agree that if it is not wanted by enough people I don't want to add a forum that would just create clutter... So let the chips fall where they may and if one is created fantastic if not, I still love the WEN forum! You have a wonderful evening and I am sorry for not replying sooner. I know you lost something you loved so very much, and I have been in a different stage of grieving recently myself... You probably know what I mean; it just is hard to put into words. *HUGS*

Nicole Woman Happy

Valued Contributor

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@Nicole WI

Thanks for your suggestion...makes absolute sense to me!

Beth QVC

Thank you, Beth... I hope the forum idea is of interest to others as well! 

Nicole 

Honored Contributor

I am loving all the products I've purchased from IT...but I do think that some posts go unseen when they're in the subforums.  

i don't always have time to go looking at them...just check out Beauty, in general.

Valued Contributor

september: I understand and know what you mean. Unless the comments is very recent or a current TSV finding a topic you are looking to discuss on an IT product it really is difficult to find!

I hope to see the interest in the brand be more vocal on the forums letting the QVC Community decision makers see that the IT girls who enjoy talking about IT Cosmetics would like a forum of our own to chit chat about IT! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Hello, Nicole WI. Smiley Happy

I hope an IT Cosmetics sub-forum gets added so you and your friends can post there.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Regular Contributor

I really want to try It Cosmetic foundations and concealers but the colors do not go well with my skin tone.  I use Bobbi Brown skin foundation in Warm Sand because it is very similar to my skin tone plus it has a bit of yellow.  It cosmetics look more beige tone.  Hope Jamie adds more colors for warm tone skin.

Valued Contributor

@NC Bandwagon wrote:

Hello, Nicole WI. Smiley Happy

I hope an IT Cosmetics sub-forum gets added so you and your friends can post there.

Thank you for kind words! I just had to add I love Alberti! He is just the most fantastic host and just has a positive energy that translates so well even though the television! Heart

Valued Contributor

@Karotsy wrote:

I really want to try It Cosmetic foundations and concealers but the colors do not go well with my skin tone.  I use Bobbi Brown skin foundation in Warm Sand because it is very similar to my skin tone plus it has a bit of yellow.  It cosmetics look more beige tone.  Hope Jamie adds more colors for warm tone skin.

Karotsy1: I have a tidbit of good news for you! In a live online chat Jamie did for ULTA at the end of April (2016) she confirmed they do plan to expand the shades! She did not say exactly when, but to, "stay tuned" so I hope that gives you a bit of something to look forward to! Woman Very Happy

Valued Contributor

June 25th, 2016 was a great day for IT Cosmetics TSV! I like the live chats they provide during some TSV's. 👍🏻

Maybe if people are still interested could assess the current interest in adding IT Cosmetics to the My Favorite Brands Forum... 😀