Honored Contributor

Re: IGNORE button in Forums ~ reinstate~!

[ Edited ]

@Tinkrbl44 Several new or nearly-new posters "arrived" last weekend, all complaining of how rude people were, lecturing, nannying, etc.  Reverse psychology from the usual dive-bomb attacks - maybe to see how it goes over to present as the bunny rather than the eagle?

I leave you to your own conclusions.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

@Moonchilde wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 Several new or nearly-new posters "arrived" last weekend, all complaining of how rude people were, lecturing, nannying, etc.  Reverse psychology from the usual dive-bomb attacks - maybe to see how it goes over to present as the bunny rather than the eagle?

@Moonchilde

Oh good grief .....     Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@Moonchilde wrote:

Exactly!

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Moonchilde wrote:

@Moonchilde

Jah. 👹

Honored Contributor

@Moonchilde wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Moonchilde wrote:

@Moonchilde

Jah. 👹

I guess that there's a dry spell in the desert.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

@JaneMarple wrote:

@Moonchilde wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Moonchilde wrote:

@Moonchilde

Jah. 👹

I guess that there's a dry spell in the desert.

Varied tactics are being applied more frequently now. A visible increase in "newbies" being alternatively wounded by "The Mean" or choosing to BE "The Mean." Anyone who can see it happening and says so becomes a target - by either "version."