New Contributor

I would like to see a new designer onboard QVC.

I have been a fan of Carolyn Strauss and CSC Studios for a long time.  She is no longer with another company and finding her clothes is a real endeavor.  Please consider adding Carolyn Strauss to your lineup of designer lines.

Honored Contributor

Re: I would like to see a new designer onboard QVC.

I agree.... as many new designers as possible!  Woman LOL

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

@Q4u wrote:

I agree.... as many new designers as possible!  Woman LOL

A couple of "young" designers to breath bring some fresh new ideas/styles into your fashion shows.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

She's not a "new" designer, but I always loved Carolyn Strauss. Her styles were perfect for me (and I still wear them).

Honored Contributor

New gal coming on board Mon.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE

Is her last name Graver?

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Yes, whatever happened to Carolyn Strauss???  Loved her clothes, fit well, good price.  Miss her.  Also miss Victor Costa who after he left QVC went to Evine for a short period of time.  Less SG, QF and more diversity please, but SG and QF are the money makers so I guess we're stuck with them.

Honored Contributor

@insomniac2 wrote:

She's not a "new" designer, but I always loved Carolyn Strauss. Her styles were perfect for me (and I still wear them).

"New" to QVC.... Woman LOL

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I want to see QVC add a NEW designer that is really a designer, NOT a psuedo celebrity come on with a line that someone else actually designs that the "celebrity" gives their OK to......  These psuedo celebrity clothing lines just don't last....

Now QVC is adding Kim Gravel with Belle---read her bio---I guess you could call her "the Dr. Phil of fashion"..............

http://kimgravel.com/bio/

As I said I'd like to see a REAL DESIGNER join QVC and bring some good style and real fashion

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
QVC Social Team

@ynotaskalice wrote:

I have been a fan of Carolyn Strauss and CSC Studios for a long time.  She is no longer with another company and finding her clothes is a real endeavor.  Please consider adding Carolyn Strauss to your lineup of designer lines.

Hello @ynotaskalice - We always appreciate suggestions and I will be happy to pass this along to our buyers. Thanks!