Occasional Contributor

I would buy more cuddl duds if they matched the plaids. Not matching them makes the tops look cheap

Trusted Contributor

Re: I would buy more cuddl duds if they matched the plaids. Not matching them makes the tops look c

I agree 100%. When I see anything with a plaid or stripe and they don't match at the seams, that's an automatic deal breaker for me. Some of the Fair Isle prints are so crooked it's almost laughable. I'm a little OCD and that would drive me batty.

Respected Contributor

Re: I would buy more cuddl duds if they matched the plaids. Not matching them makes the tops look c

@grandma petes wrote:

I agree 100%. When I see anything with a plaid or stripe and they don't match at the seams, that's an automatic deal breaker for me. Some of the Fair Isle prints are so crooked it's almost laughable. I'm a little OCD and that would drive me batty.

I was taught to always match my plaids and stripes when I sew, so I cannot but something that doesn't match at the seams.  It bugs me. 

Honored Contributor

I need the patterns to match or I dont purchase.I took sewing in school and we lost half the mark if the patterns didn't  line up.

Honored Contributor

Mtching plaids, patterns and stripes is more costly because it takes more fabric.  Cuddle Duds are cheaply made and it's probably not worth the effort. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

I 100% agree with all comments.  No match, no buy.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Is this a brand you wear outside of your home?  If it's lounge wear, it wouldn't matter to me.

Contributor

They are my favorite and this doesn't matter to me. JMO

Respected Contributor

If I owned any, no one would see them but me. I wouldn't care how the plaids lined up.

Do people wear such things in public?