New Contributor

I never know what size to order in different brands. The only one that works id Demin & Co.

Honored Contributor

Re: I never know what size to order in different brands. The only one that works id Demin & Co.

@Tigee Just check the size charts.

Respected Contributor

Re: I never know what size to order in different brands. The only one that works id Demin & Co.

@Tigee  have you checked the size guide? I think there is usually one provided for each style.

I agree the D&Co. is generally consistent. The only difficulty I’ve had are numerical sizing since it’s been so long since I’ve been to a B&M for a fitting.

Respected Contributor

@Tigee 

Be sure to check the actual garment measurements.  In the garment description there should be a link to the measurements of each size.

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Respected Contributor

@Tigee  I've had good luck with Denim & Co. and Isaac - wear the same size in both brands.  Try looking at the size charts, or you can always check the clearance for one in your size and give it a try without spending too much.   You can always get a free exchange too. 

I've seen Isaac shirts clearance in limited sizes for less then $10 pretty often.

Be sure to read the comments too, those are usually pretty helpful if not sure. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Respected Contributor

@Tigee I always check the garment meansurements before I order clothing.  I don't rely on just the size.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Trusted Contributor

@Jk9 wrote:

@Tigee I always check the garment meansurements before I order clothing.  I don't rely on just the size.

I do the same thing.  I could never order by size alone.  That is one of the things I appreciate about QVC - they give the measurements of the actual garment.

And depending on the style, etc., there are simply some things that I can't order because the measurements aren't right for me.  One size would be too small and the next size up is way too large.  But that's just the way it goes sometimes.

Honored Contributor

I have to check every single thing I order by clicking on the size chart.  I don't care what the host says...you cannot always order the same size as per a previous order.

...and the last thing I ordered, was a perfect fit, until it was washed.  Cold wash, line dry....the pants shrunk.  Why can't all fabrics be preshrunk?