Occasional Contributor

I miss Kim Gravel's Boho tops

I used to watch Belle by Kim Gravel because of her beautifully designed bohemian tops.  I don't see that many in her current line. I don't know why she discontinued this in favor of her tie dye and other newer designs.  Perhaps they are no longer on trend?  I really buy fashions that suit me and appeal to my taste, rather than what is the miost current trend.  I wish she would bring back these beautiful designs, not necesarily repeating old lines, but creating new beautifully patterned boho tops.

Honored Contributor

Re: I miss Kim Gravel's Boho tops

@VeteranQer   Check out Talbots (online if you don't live near a store). I've purchased some nice ones there. Their Red Hanger clearance should be coming up soon too.

Esteemed Contributor

@VeteranQer - I really like her boho tops as well. She seems to have that style and those patterns available more in the fall and winter, so perhaps she releases designs based on the seasons (at least as she perceives them). She has mentioned many times how much she loves the boho look, so I'm sure we'll see more from her in the future.

Honored Contributor

@VeteranQer ...........I believe that when a designer sells their clothes on QVC that they have to follow certain "rules" as to what the Q wants to sell.   I dont think the designers can stray far from that.  I think thats why we dont see any individuality.

I also like to dress in what I like and the Boho look is one of my favs.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I so agree with this. The patterned boho tops were what brought me to Kim Gravel's line and I have quite a few of them. My personal style is casual/boho and I love the soft, flowy, loose fitting peasant style tops. 
Kim's line in general coasts at the upper end of what I am willing to pay for a top. I'm more likely to turn over my $$$ on a beautifully patterned flowy boho top than the tee shirts that she is featuring at the moment. I find her tees to be pretty pricy for what they are. 
That said, I was highly tempted by her recent TSV,  the French Terry sweatshirts. That one really appealed to my casual side. I let that one go though because I already have a ridiculous amount of D&C French Terry sweatshirts in the closet that are probably more versatile. 
I'm waiting to see what she offers this fall, as that seems to be Boho Season for her line. Then I'll know for sure whether or not she has moved on from her boho phase. I hope not. 🤞

Valued Contributor

I just wish everything was offered in petite...tops all look like dresses on me..

Valued Contributor

I'm not sure what her boho top is? Is it like a poncho?

Honored Contributor

My favorite style in her tops is V neck 3/4 sleeve in woven polyester.  No wrinkles, absolutely easy care.  I guess the prints make these and other versions boho.  

Super Contributor

I have more than 20 of Kim’s boho tops, several in more than one color. The fabrics/designs are just so beautiful I can’t stop myself! I am working 3 days a week in the office, 2 at home. I am struggling with pandemic weight gain, and these tops are what I wear to the office. Hot as it may be outside, they are perfect for air conditioned buildings.

I think we are just seeing Kim’s summer/vacation line of designs now and once we get into August we will be seeing more “formal” tops for the fall. Sure hope so, because I don’t think one can have too many of these tops. Until I drop some of this weight, I can’t wear t-shirts or anything clingy, as I could before COVID. 😩
Esteemed Contributor

@KACEE1115 wrote:

I'm not sure what her boho top is? Is it like a poncho?

@KACEE1115- Here's a Kim Gravel Boho top

Belle by Kim Gravel Floral Boho Print Knit Top - QVC.com