Honored Contributor

I'm begging you, please show the measurements on screen

[ Edited ]

All it would take would be a few seconds.  I know which two sizes I'm between, I just need the bust or hip measurement to pin it down.  If I'm watching the show, I'm interested.  I have a current mobility issue and I just can't jump up and go turn on the computer.  You are losing sales.  I'm sure I'm not the only one who needs just a bit of extra help. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: I'm begging you, please show the measurements on screen

I agree.  I remember when the hosts used to read the measurements on air.  Now sometimes they show them, but it is not consistent.

Trusted Contributor

@depglasswell said.  Its a simple thing.  Cut out the babble and give us useful measurement information...simple concept. 

Respected Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

I agree.  I remember when the hosts used to read the measurements on air.  Now sometimes they show them, but it is not consistent.

You can thank Jayne Brown for that. She decided for some reason to stop giving out all the measurements and the Q agreed. 

I have my tablet on when watching a fashion show so I can check measurements but I sill find sizing inconsistent, especially when it comes to jeans.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18