Trusted Contributor

Re: I'm Tired Of Calling CS!

@duckdog wrote:

I sent a package back to QVC last week using their return label.  It sat in my post office for 3 days before it was even picked up by the "Returns' Agent".  What in the heck is a Returns Agent?  Then, I think it must be going by pony express.  It's still not there.  I know I could hitch hike there quicker.  I've had items sit for 5 days before they are even shipped.  As far as I'm concerned, when an order is placed, it should go out within 24 hours.   If you can't do that, QVC, hire more people.  You make enough money on your overpriced stuff.  

I can remember the good old days when your order was picked and shipped literally immediately.

I remember David saying that the labels were printing during his presentations!

What happened?

Respected Contributor

I emailed CS about an order I received that was not what I ordered, thinking I should probably have a paper trail. It was a Mother's Day gift and I didn't have time to return and try to get what I ordered. Never heard one word from them, not one word. I order way too much from the Q and now I feel that I'm not a respected customer so I'll be taking a break for a while. With their steadily rising prices and steadily decline in quality, I can get what I need elsewhere.

QVC Customer Care

@Carolina925 

If you would send an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com, the Social Team would be more than happy to assist you.

Beth QVC

Respected Contributor

Thank you, Beth. I emailed via the link provided and thought that would be sufficient. I appreciate your response.

Respected Contributor

I have to credit where credit is due:  I emailed cs with a concern about an order I received and they replied within hours!  Thank you customer service and thank you @alarmclock  for your advice about emailing.  I sent one email that went unanswered but I think it did not go through; not sure where I got the email link but it didn't work.

Trusted Contributor

@Catch71 wrote:

I have to credit where credit is due:  I emailed cs with a concern about an order I received and they replied within hours!  Thank you customer service and thank you @alarmclock  for your advice about emailing.  I sent one email that went unanswered but I think it did not go through; not sure where I got the email link but it didn't work.

You are welcome!

Trusted Contributor

I'm sorry you have had problems.  I have always had great support when calling Customer Service.

Respected Contributor

@Beth-QVC, thanks again. I've been in contact with CS and we have everything worked out. I appreciate your help. It was a mistake that I received the incorrect order and I should've been more understanding. We all make mistakes and, so far, I've never seen the world end from any of them Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@Carolina925 

If you would send an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com, the Social Team would be more than happy to assist you.

Beth QVC

Something is wrong with this picture!  I wrote the post and another poster got an answer.  Well at least someone got some help Cat Sad

Respected Contributor

I apologize for jumping in on your post. We didn't even have the same issues so I should've kept quiet. I hope you get an answer soon.