Respected Contributor

I order alot from QVC.  When I do a return I always package them properly and use a Q label.  Even if the required # of days has passed and the return is in the warehouse I have to call CS and "request" my refund!!!  Why???  Then it takes another 10+ days to be refunded.  They usually take about a month to finally show up.

QVC, are you working on this???  Will it ever be improved???

Frequent Contributor

Re: I'm Tired Of Calling CS!

Me TOO. Sitting in the warehouse for 10 days is ridiculous. 

Trusted Contributor

@Jackhound Mom wrote:

I order alot from QVC.  When I do a return I always package them properly and use a Q label.  Even if the required # of days has passed and the return is in the warehouse I have to call CS and "request" my refund!!!  Why???  Then it takes another 10+ days to be refunded.  They usually take about a month to finally show up.

QVC, are you working on this???  Will it ever be improved???

Stop calling.

Do a live chat or better, send an email.

I understand that you want an immediate answer but you might get a BETTER answer if you do an email.

Yes, it will take a day or so for an answer but it is a far more reliable way to handle any problem you may have.

Please, trust me on this.  A phone call "never happened".

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@alarmclock 

I had an issue 2 weeks ago and called customer service.  The person I spoke with did not know how to take care of my issue (fix it).  She said she would put in a" report" and someone would call me.  Well, no one has called.  I sent an email also and that has not been answered either.  Customer Service is not what it used to be.  My issue was over $5.49 and I have given up.  My time is valuable too and I decided to drop it like many others do also.  If this is the direction the business is going, I will take my business elsewhere.

Respected Contributor

@alarmclock: You are right on point! Email is the way to go IMO. I usually get a response within a day or so. Plus, with email, you have a paper trail. The way I figure it, any issue with your order/account is more than likely not a matter of extreme urgency. Save yourself added stress and frustration. Send an email instead.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

OP, I've had to call on returns too.   Q is the only retailer that takes forever to process returns.  They keep making excuses about their warehouses, holidays, specials, etc, but I don't care.  Their problem should not become mine.

Trusted Contributor

@Catch71 wrote:

@alarmclock 

I had an issue 2 weeks ago and called customer service.  The person I spoke with did not know how to take care of my issue (fix it).  She said she would put in a" report" and someone would call me.  Well, no one has called.  I sent an email also and that has not been answered either.  Customer Service is not what it used to be.  My issue was over $5.49 and I have given up.  My time is valuable too and I decided to drop it like many others do also.  If this is the direction the business is going, I will take my business elsewhere.

Then send another email.  I have never had an email go unanswered and I have sent a few!

Respected Contributor

@alarmclock 

I just did; hope they respond.  The first time I emailed it was a link somewhere on this site but it did not ask me order number, etc.  Maybe it did not get to the right email address.

Thanks for your response!  I went to the bottom of the main page and hit email us.  It was a different format than the one I sent.  I cannot remember how I got to the other page but it may have not worked.

Contributor

I sent a package back to QVC last week using their return label.  It sat in my post office for 3 days before it was even picked up by the "Returns' Agent".  What in the heck is a Returns Agent?  Then, I think it must be going by pony express.  It's still not there.  I know I could hitch hike there quicker.  I've had items sit for 5 days before they are even shipped.  As far as I'm concerned, when an order is placed, it should go out within 24 hours.   If you can't do that, QVC, hire more people.  You make enough money on your overpriced stuff.  

Trusted Contributor

@Catch71 wrote:

@alarmclock 

I just did; hope they respond.  The first time I emailed it was a link somewhere on this site but it did not ask me order number, etc.  Maybe it did not get to the right email address.

Thanks for your response!  I went to the bottom of the main page and hit email us.  It was a different format than the one I sent.  I cannot remember how I got to the other page but it may have not worked.

I think you are right!  It should ask for all kinds of information when you first start, I think to get it to the right area.

I hope it works for you!!