Trusted Contributor

ThinkingCamille,

I don't want her as a part of the group; I want her to have an hour by herself during that time slot. Doing so would break up the staid, predictable formula.

Honored Contributor

I'm a fan too! We've talked about this before. I especially like the fact that she has guests on, including QVC vendors, who discuss everything she presents. The first time I watched she had as her guests Kim Gravel, Dennis Basso, and Micaela Erlanger (Style by Micaela). It was so nice to see them comment on each other's lines!  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Why not have The Szish List on at 11:00 PM on some night.  That way, every time zone could watch it.  Great lead-in to Midnight TSV.

Love Katrina.  Fabulous fashion sense and articulation!

Trusted Contributor

@skatting44 I was thinking the same thing about Monday nights.  I like Katrina hosting by herself and having her own show.  I hope the Q keeps it like that.  

Trusted Contributor

@stellabystarlight wrote:

Why not have The Szish List on at 11:00 PM on some night.  That way, every time zone could watch it.  Great lead-in to Midnight TSV.

Love Katrina.  Fabulous fashion sense and articulation!

Fabulous idea.  Katrina has grown on me and I watch it when I am awake.  I only get QVC on my firestick so cannot record it.  Generally hoping I am either awake to watch it or it repeats.  I am not one that watches fashion shows as it is normally not my thing but I have caught this on occasion and it was fun to watch.

Occasional Contributor
For those who can’t watch on their streaming device or cannot catch it on the other QVC Channels that replay this - try getting the show on YouTube. I’ve watched much older episodes that way as well.
Contributor

She is a Harvard grad....my goodness I think this position is beneath her.  Somehow I cannot believe she can't do better than working at the Q?

Stand her next to Shawn and there simply is no comparison.  This smart, talented young woman's talents are being wasted.  She deserves much better.

Just saying.....

Regular Contributor

Count me in as a Szish List fan...

Count me in as a Szish List fan. I usually don't catch it live, so I search for the show via the "Items Recently On Air" tab and watch it that way a couple of days later. Katrina and her guests make the product presentations interesting. Plus, the selection of merchandise is oftentimes interesting too. I picked up a Dennis Basso color-blocked crepe topper that I hope to wear one day when my family starts traveling again. It wasn't the sort of item that I would normally purchase, but the Szish List product presentation convinced me to give it a try and so I did. Once my family is vaccinated and heading somewhere fun again, that topper will be traveling with me.

Super Contributor
I have roku and want to watch Katrina . I adore her . She has style, personality and fabulous fashion sense. It is a mystery to me with Katrina's background in fashion, coming from one of the most prestigious magazines that the Q has her show on at such a late time for the East Coast. I need to know how to view the list with Katrina on my roku tv. If anyone can help I would really appreciate your time. Thank you in advance.
Honored Contributor

Re: I love the Szish list

[ Edited ]

I enjoy her shows, too!

@happycat@Miss Pepsi, @fff11@charlygeorge@Grace6663582, and others who might be interested, the complete show from beginning to end usually is saved and archived to her public QVC Facebook page immediately after the broadcast.

You don't need a FB account to view these -- now and then there might be a glitch or two blocking access,  but if you try again another day you should be able to access the videos.

You can search for 

"Katrina Szish QVC Videos Facebook"

or

click/tap this link and find the ones titled "The Szish List with Katrina Szish": 

https://www.facebook.com/KatrinaSzishQVC/videos

Lovely thread, @CustomerKatielib!  Be safe and well, everyone. 😊

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova