Valued Contributor

I have put my Q card in cold storage. Why? Well

all I will say is beware of the easy pay. I don't have a big limit and dont buy big price items. I do buy my denim &co jeans and some LnL. I don't go crazy buying those. Never buy Dooney, Kitchen Aid, cosmetics ( get them at Sephora) Thin the most expensive item was a Sharp hand held rocket vaccum. I check each statement for comfirmation. Well last 2 statements said over limit. It was about 20 dollars. I haven't bought anything. I used to send a check and am going back to that. I called the customer service lady and she said it was because of the easy pays. I sent extra and will now not even consider easy pay as they are making it too EASY! Now I am not saying it is the Q's fault so don't jump on me. It was my fault for not being more diligent. Have not bought a thing for the holidays and as I told the cs lady, this card is done. I will continue to shop at Pennys, C&B, Kohls, and Macy's when I need something. If I don't have the cash wont buy.

Occasional Contributor

Re: I have put my Q card in cold storage. Why? Well

you can keep track of all you easy pay status at the QVC website - it is easy and it is accurate

Respected Contributor

@allaries. Wow! This was timely!  We are done with it, too! Easy pay is also the problem! My dh wants to pay in full for everything we buy (he figures if we can't pay for it we can't afford it!) so, I ALWAYS check the one payment when ordering on line or choose the option when ordering automated by phone. Las t month my dh got mad at me for using Easy pay! I figure I made a mistake and missed one or two. Well, THIS bill, everything was on easy pay! I know I wasn't wrong for every item (did lots of Christmas buying)! So, I spoke to CS. She admitted the Q got it wrong. So, she suggested to me that from now on I need to call after every order to make sure they get it right!!! I told her I was the customer and I shouldn't have to check that they do their job correctly every time I order ( I am partly disabled so I buy mostly on line!)! I asked for a supervisor . She told me none were available! So, she said she left a memo for the next available Supervisor to call me back. That was Friday afternoon. It's now 9:00 on Sunday evening and I still have not heard from anyone!  My dh was mad BEFORE this, now he's finished! Honestly, I'm done too! I'm finding more and more problems, like saying only the Q sells an item then I find it at Ulta the next day, same item, same price, exactly! But, no shipping or return fees! So, with my December payment (which will include all returns I will be making) I will kiss the Q bye bye!

(p.s. They have also let some excellent hosts leave only to hire some "different" hosts who can be irritating and/or ignorant about the products!

Never underestimate the power of kindness.
Respected Contributor

Good for you! You are taking charge, no pun intended. 

Honored Contributor

Thanks for starting this thread. I bought vitamins on the "other" shopping channel. And did a two month easy pay. Never again. My bank sent me a new card with a chip. And I did not use the new card right away. My second payment to HSN was due on November 20 so HSN must have put through a test run to make sure there was money in my account on November 1st. It rejected and I got a notice - so I went into my account and updated my credi card information. Then a week later I got another notice from HSN. I went into my account and somehow the old information was showing. I tried to update the information and it would not update.

Tried calling Customer Service and they were closed. So I had to call from work (that does not go over well). I was told they flagged my account and I was to pay for the vitamins right now. Even though it was almost a week before my payment was due.  

I will think twice before I use easy pay. 

Trusted Contributor

I am with you too.  I wondered why my credit card bill was so high. As I combed through the list of purchases there were several QVC payment 2 of 4, 2 of 5, 1 of 3, etc. I pay my bill in full each month, and it was more than I expected since it is so easy to forget 2 or 3 months after the original purchase. I'm not blaming QVC, but I plan to stop using easy pay.  It seems like a never ending method.

Honored Contributor

I use the q card, but rarely use easy pay.