Super Contributor

I find items now qute boring

Items are borig and chep looking.  Quite mediocre any more. Even the christmas decorating items are ....well..

Respected Contributor

Re: I find items now qute boring

Agreed.  QVC is a big yawn these days

Respected Contributor

I find those writers who do not bother to use spell check somewhat mediocre as well.

Respected Contributor

@@Re: I find items now qute boring

@FancyPhillyshopper 

Too much whine?  LOL!

Honored Contributor

Re: @@Re: I find items now qute boring

Saw things I like very much, but I simply don't need more. Valerie has things that appeal to all tastes. Some things are folksy, others are quite elegant.

Honored Contributor

The problem is the decorations are nothing special, you can find comparable items in many places. QVC used to have things out of the ordinary. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Every year at this time it's the same complaints.  It is the usual stocking stuffer items and same old Mr. Christmas miniature trees.  Candies, apples, cans of nuts, etc.  Some people look forward to these purchases.  I made sure to use spellcheck LOL)

Honored Contributor

Before the internet it was easy for QVC to have things not found elsewhere but now with a few clicks you can find anything so don't have to watch all the time like when you needed to order when  the item was presented or keep lists of item nimbers.  I bought many more cheaply made  things that never worked for long or at all here way back and find more things worth buying here.   

Honored Contributor

@FancyPhillyshopper wrote:

I find those writers who do not bother to use spell check somewhat mediocre as well.

Be nice.  No need for snark.

Honored Contributor

@CalminHeart wrote:

@FancyPhillyshopper wrote:

Be nice.  No need for snark.

@CalminHeart @FancyPhillyshopper  I never use spell check here. Who cares?