Trusted Contributor

I'd like a Preferred Customer early offering of a particular brand

Dear Qvc,

I've invested in a beaucomp number of Barbara Bixby pieces. I would like to see the Q offer an automatic ordering system, or at least an early offering, on any new BB piece offered to select repeat customers. Nordstrom does this for certain lines I've purchased, why can't QVC? I get a "Friends & Family" discount for said line yearly from them, too.

I am still miffed that I missed out on the BB initial charm, and I don't want that type of thing to occur again. I also do not wish to be waitlisted while waiting for returns to be processed & put back in to circulation (seconds- yuk) on popular pieces. I cannot take a day off work to watch Barbara live. My "D" charm was offered one time and was gone in the first airing. No waitlist. 

Right now I am on my 2nd waitlist for the peridot frog. Waitlist was cancelled after 45 days so I manually renewed it. The Q used to ask if you wished to remain on waitlist as to not lose your place if you answer "yes". For that matter, why does a waitlist item get cancelled if it is still being offered? 

My feeling is this: if a person has invested thousands into a particular line doesn't that earn her special consideration i.e. a first in line opportunity for future purchases? The Q could learn a lot about how to treat their loyal customers and how to keep us satisfied. 

dee

Trusted Contributor

Re: I'd like a Preferred Customer early offering of a particular brand

I’m sorry but I disagree. Would you expect a department store that you spent a lot of money in to do that? Grocery store? Home improvement store? 

I know people who have a Q card (I do not) get the insider where they can see things early. I very often get emails about early access to TSV’s. But I think everyone who signs up for QVC emails does.

I spend (no joke) literally $1000.00+ a month with QVC. The thought of preferred status never even occurred to me. 

Respected Contributor

@deedledeedeedle  I agree with you.  It would be nice to be able to add an option to certain items or brands or colors in order to get an advance warning that they are becoming available or ability to pre-order a TSV).   Such as a particular color of an item (Lock & Lock copper), or a category of jewelry brand (Bixby charms, 8" bracelets, clip earrings, etc.).  

......You look like I need a drink.....
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

IMO, QVC should take better care of its loyal customers. I've slowed my shopping here considerably. However, there was a time when I used to buy a lot and I've never received a coupon code, special thanks or any type of consideration. 

Customers who return a lot get 'the letter' but those who hardly ever return and are longstanding receive no letters, emails, or any gestures that state, "Thanks for being a good customer"; the type that makes QVC profitable. 

Nordstrom, HSN and other retailers do a marvelous job of taking the time to thank great customers for their continued patronage. QVC does not. 

~Live with Intention~
Esteemed Contributor

I'm sorry, but that's a big fat no from me.

It just sounds downright snobbish.

Maybe give the "elite" customers a sneak peek, let them know when it's going to be on, but not the ability to order or reserve one. Maybe offer free shipping and handling, or $10 - $20 off.

It should be as it is now, first come, first get.