Honored Contributor

Re: I cannot tolerate the avarice shown by QVC anymore!

Not taking the time right now to look up the definition, but usn't "avarice" one of "The Seven Deadly Sins"?

HEAVY! 

Honored Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

No need to even close your account.  Merely don't shop here any more.  Simple.

And quiet!

Esteemed Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

"nobody cares" is just the type of response that is not needed and really makes it unpleasant. Nor is 

"go shop elsewhere", "nobody is forcing you", "bye;" none of these are great to read either and just are meant to insult the poster, not just talk about ideas. What is the point of that?!

And I think everybody actually does understand the op's post.

The point  to me is not about higher

priced items like $600 designer handbags, but everyday clothing etc that is priced twice as much as the same thing you would find almost anywhere else, former retail or online.

You really can't justify that.

I don't care if others like to buy it, as many say, it's your money so why get so defensive and tell someone who disagrees, that nobody cares, or they are wrong on and on.

It is just discussing.

I "don't understand" why people who still think the prices are ok are so so 

defensive and insulting when they see a post that thinks QVC is too high priced for the value and what you get.

It can be an interesting discussion about why people like what they do without being insulting to another poster.

So everyone, just go and enjoy shopping wherever you like. as someone said, "nobody cares"

And maybe no point in even discussing anything anymore right?!

Unless those that enjoy attacking other posters enjoy doing just that.

Jeez!

You know that song-

"come on people now, smile on your brother, everybody get together try to love one another right now."

Ok well maybe not Love each other but at least be respectful of each others opinion and state your own without being rude to another poster.

Thats not so hard to do!

@on the bay 

Well said!

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Avid shopper you just made me laugh with your little cartoon guy! Everyone has a choice on how much they are willing to spend. I guess I just needed to laugh at something! Animated emoji or whatever they call it! Yes, I'm old!