Valued Contributor

Re: I can't believe that Prices are still not showing up on WISHLIST items.

Desk top, and  Firefox 43.0.4

I erase cookies each time I close sites.

This it the message I received today from CUSTOMER SERVICE. It was a reply from QVC to my message to CUSTOMER SERVICE.  Contacting my internet service provider doesn't make any sense. 

We’re sorry that you’ve experienced issues shopping on QVC.com.  At the
lower portion of the homepage under "Contact Us", please select "Customer
Service" and then under the section titled, "Frequently Asked Questions",
click on "Technical Issues".  If this information doesn’t resolve your
issue, please contact your internet service provider for assistance.

It has been a pleasure assisting you.  Thank you for shopping with QVC!

Best regards,

Valued Contributor

Attention Q rep. -

Questions you posted were answered. 

Unsatisfactory response from rcd Customer Service (recd separately was posted for you to read.

Prices still do not show up in my Wish List.

Problem is still ongoing with new saves to Wish List. 

Honored Contributor

@CaChica wrote:

Attention Q rep. -

Questions you posted were answered. 

Unsatisfactory response from rcd Customer Service (recd separately was posted for you to read.

Prices still do not show up in my Wish List.

Problem is still ongoing with new saves to Wish List. 

@CaChica, I agree that response to your inquiry wasn't helpful and this sort of problem isn't related to your ISP.

I checked on my Mac (OS X 10.11.3) with Firefox (v. 44.0) and Chrome (v. 48.0.2564.97) and my iPad  (iOS v. 9.2.1).  I can see the prices on all my wishlist items, including recently added and one I saved a few minutes ago.

I wonder if this started for you with Firefox 43?  There were major changes with that one, and I've had problems with a myriad of websites since that version was released.  They've had several subsequent updates, and gradually the glitches are working out, but definitely not all of them.  Also, if you're using any addons/extensions, those might cause a problem.

Have you tried using a different browser?  Chrome is the one I use most often as an alternate when problems arise.

I know it's frustrating.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova