I agree that qvc is getting too high hat for most of us. . Most of the fashions aren't even pretty.

Contributor

Re: I agree that qvc is getting too high hat for most of us. . Most of the fashions aren't even pret

Well hello there. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: I agree that qvc is getting too high hat for most of us. . Most of the fashions aren't even pret

Welcome amkbsk!
Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Frequent Contributor

I don't really like high hats either. 

Honored Contributor

Far from it..................

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

@Lady Elaine wrote:

Haha!  If you put an OBI  belt around a high hat I bet you will love it! 😉

Super Contributor

image.jpeg

I think this high hat is particularly fashionable! Maybe we could get a GILI knock-off???

~~~ So many handbags....so few hands ~~~

Honored Contributor

There are a zillion places to shop on the web.  I have no idea how anyone could consider QVC "high hat" but to each his or her own opinion.  I'm sure you can find something out there that suits you.  

Respected Contributor

@Iluvhandbags for a shorty like me this would certainly make me look talller ! but I would need to remember it was there when going through doorways.

to op, there are some presentations I just do not watch as I find pricing ridiculous. I do not believe just because a designers name is slapped onto an item it should add $20.+ to a price. Of course there are many differing incomes,tastes, etc.of the shoppers here and no one is forced to watch or purchase.

My favorite spots to surf around on are last clicks , as is , & lunch time specials . In B&M stores clearance signs make my heart skip a beat.

Honored Contributor

@Lady Elaine wrote:

I like the kind of high hats that are recessed lighting in my ceiling, LOL.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~