Valued Contributor

I Would Have Bought That Big Deal L’ Occitane Hand Cream Set Except . . .

If you had included BOTH new scents, the Chestnut AND the Golden Latte, I would have snapped it up the split second I saw it. In fact, I would have gladly paid full price for it! But you have to ALWAYS include the original Shea butter hand cream with it. I’m done buying sets because now I have so many of the original I’ll never get through them before I have to toss them because they’ve gotten so old. And there’s only so many friends you can gift them to. Variety, please, QVC!
Honored Contributor

Re: I Would Have Bought That Big Deal L’ Occitane Hand Cream Set Except . . .

@grammarqueen wrote:
If you had included BOTH new scents, the Chestnut AND the Golden Latte, I would have snapped it up the split second I saw it. In fact, I would have gladly paid full price for it! But you have to ALWAYS include the original Shea butter hand cream with it. I’m done buying sets because now I have so many of the original I’ll never get through them before I have to toss them because they’ve gotten so old. And there’s only so many friends you can gift them to. Variety, please, QVC!

@grammarqueen 

Uh ... It seems more likely that the manufacturing turnaround didn't allow for the manufacturer to provide an updated assortment.  I doubt it was QVC's fault since they don't manufacture anyone's hand creams.   

If you don't want the assortment offered, then just skip a year.  No problem since you still have plenty to use up, right?