Trusted Contributor

I Wonder If the Q will get more of these in different colors

I love the Kuhn Rikon Set of (4) Shears and use them myself and have given them for gifts.  The recipients have always been impressed with how well they cut.  However, the Q only offers the red, black, gray, white combo and not the neon, pastel,  or tropical color combos.  I sure hope they get more in as I have a couple of birthdays coming up that I was going to give these shears.

“I can do things you cannot, you can do things I cannot; together we can do great things.” St.Teresa of Calcutta
Honored Contributor

Re: I Wonder If the Q will get more of these in different colors

They seem to be back every year in sets of different amounts and different colors.  I have bought several sets through the years.  I love them and use them every day.  Also bought some for gifts.

Esteemed Contributor

I think my purchase of these has been one of the single, best purchases that I've ever made at Q! They're essential; can't live without them now!

Trusted Contributor

Looking back at videos on YouTube, over the last several years the more colorful sets always come out in October with gift boxes for holiday gift giving. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@wismiss - I was basically going to post what @MezzieStarr said: The sets of shears are always brought in during late fall, and many color options are typically available then. The sets offered right now are likely just what's left from the holiday buying season; they often bring in more of the neutral sets, so that's probably the reason they still have some for sale.

In short, don't expect new stock anytime soon—in fact, what is currently available will probably sell out before too long, and then there won't be sets of shears again until we hit October or so. But they do make great gifts!