Honored Contributor

I, For One, Would Love To Know Which Host Is Doing A Show

It would be fantastic if, when the shows were listed, we could see which host had been signed up.  

Of course schedules change with problems in personal lives and such, but we for those of us who enjoy a host, we could locate when they were on.

The lists are already made up, why not put them on the web site next to the show?

Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Re: I, For One, Would Love To Know Which Host Is Doing A Show

HSN does it.  Don't see why QVC can't.  If their reasoning is the stalking issue with LR, I believe that was several years ago.  Plus, she's long gone.  I'd love to see that added, perhaps to the on-line program guide, much like HSN does.  Maybe it would even cut down on some of the "bash the host" posts.  If you know in advance who the host is going to be, and if it's someone you don't care for, you really shouldn't complain if you choose to watch anyway.

Honored Contributor

Great idea !

Even though some shows already say who the host is for MOn. night. You know to avoid that night.

On weekends sometimes they say such and such with Carolyn and Dan.

So, guess , they do , do that sometimes

Trusted Contributor

I bet one of the reasons is QVC knows their viewers would avoid some of their hosts.  After all, how many times you read here that people change the channel when certain hosts are on.

Frequent Contributor

Years ago QVC use to list the hosts. Then there was some host stalkers and they quit listing the hosts. I would lke to know the hosts ahead of time, some I prefer to watch and some I don't.

Esteemed Contributor

The Hosts all have FB pages and tell everyone when they will be on so I don't see why they can't list them with the program guide..I would like to know ahead of time who will be on...

Hsn also lists the vendors who will be on with the host...that would be a nice plus here, too...

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I would like to see the hosts listed for the upcoming shows too.  As far as the stalking issue goes, I know that must be a frightening thing to go through, however, the hosts are always on Facebook now talking about their personal business and activities, so I don't see what difference it would make to say which hosts are doing what shows.  Some hosts do list their upcoming schedules on Facebook.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've never had a Host that I couldn't watch, if I was really interested in the product. 

If I did, I'd just change the channel, so, pretty much a non issue, for me.