Respected Contributor

Re: I Don't Want To See My Purchases When Logging In!!!!!

[ Edited ]

This has been going on for several days, so It must be on purpose and not a glitch, as I once assumed. And the page isn't the regular "my orders" but one showing a mix of orders, social media choices, and suggested purchases for the day. If this is supposed to influence me to order more, it's not working. I find it manipulative and irritating--if this is the result Q management wants, they have succeeded.

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

I would much rather see the home page, or some type of main page than a page that says  (LOOK!!!  You've spent!!!!!).  Who ever thought that up never ever had a class in marketing!

ITA - it's annoying. We know how to get to our account.

Honored Contributor

Just another annoyance about this web site.... why can't they just fix it?

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

This is beyond annoying!  I sign in when I want to respond to a post, and instead of taking me back to that post, I have to search for it. 

Respected Contributor

@Winter Holiday wrote:

Is it really bad or are people getting scared that they may have a serious spending problem and they are becoming aware of the reality smack in the face. Maybe they are afraid they are a candidate for Hoarders.

LOL, well it's annoying and I'm a Q fanboy/girl to say the least.  I have the forums bookmarked not my order page.  I'm perfectly capable to check it if I want.  

For me it won't deter me from coming here but it's a worse idea than to have the video come on.  Again, if I'm interested in the product I can click on it.   I want to check out product pictures and read the description before I have any interest in the video.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Valued Contributor

This has been happening to me, also and I find it time consuming and annoying.  Why can't QVC fix this issue?                     docsgirl

Respected Contributor

At least I know it isn't my computer.  I thought I had a glitch of some kind.  Yes annoying!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@SunValley wrote:

This has been going on for several days, so It must be on purpose and not a glitch, as I once assumed. And the page isn't the regular "my orders" but one showing a mix of orders, social media choices, and suggested purchases for the day. If this is supposed to influence me to order more, it's not working. I find it manipulative and irritating--if this is the result Q management wants, they have succeeded.

I agree, @SunValley: this is exactly what the Q demands.

Honored Contributor

My bookmark is the forum page, not the home page.  That's where I go 99% of the time.  Please correct this sign in problem.

Honored Contributor

Somehow I can't believe QVC is worrying we are spending too much money.  And I couldn't spend myself into a true hoarder if I wanted to.