Respected Contributor

Re: I Don't Want To See My Purchases When Logging In!!!!!

@Mj12 wrote:

@SunValley wrote:

This has been going on for several days, so It must be on purpose and not a glitch, as I once assumed. And the page isn't the regular "my orders" but one showing a mix of orders, social media choices, and suggested purchases for the day. If this is supposed to influence me to order more, it's not working. I find it manipulative and irritating--if this is the result Q management wants, they have succeeded.

@SunValley thank you for saying that.  I keep reading that it's just our order history - no, it's a lot more than that, it's quite deliberate.  And annoying.  And I'm guessing, it's here permanently.

@Mj12 yes, I sadly agree with you. This page seems to be specifically designed as a new landing page. Ugh. Hope I am wrong.

Respected Contributor

Re: I Don't Want To See My Purchases When Logging In!!!!!

@SunValley wrote:

@Mj12 wrote:

@SunValley wrote:

This has been going on for several days, so It must be on purpose and not a glitch, as I once assumed. And the page isn't the regular "my orders" but one showing a mix of orders, social media choices, and suggested purchases for the day. If this is supposed to influence me to order more, it's not working. I find it manipulative and irritating--if this is the result Q management wants, they have succeeded.

@SunValley thank you for saying that.  I keep reading that it's just our order history - no, it's a lot more than that, it's quite deliberate.  And annoying.  And I'm guessing, it's here permanently.

@Mj12 yes, I sadly agree with you. This page seems to be specifically designed as a new landing page. Ugh. Hope I am wrong.

I scrolled down and see that now.  It is all very cheesy I think.