Esteemed Contributor

Re: I Don't Want To See My Purchases When Logging In!!!!!

Same here.  Not only seeing my purchases but also having problems signing on and writing/replying to posts.  Q needs to fix this.

Honored Contributor

Are they saying if we are going to play on their boards, that we need to purchase something first?

Respected Contributor

Moderator Please.

I am wondering if QVC has any intention of fixing the sign in problems.

Could you please contact the powers that be and let them know that this is a real problem.

Thank you!

Old customer from CVN days

Esteemed Contributor

QVC needs to do a proper QA testing and rollouts and rollbacks before implementing a redirect after logging in to QVC. 

I also do not want to see my account page either with QVC's social media feed and purchase suggestions after I log in. I want to go to the page that I was on before I logged in.

Trusted Contributor

I agree!  The folks who thought that was a good idea must have been having a real bad day!

Respected Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

I would much rather see the home page, or some type of main page than a page that says  (LOOK!!!  You've spent!!!!!).  Who ever thought that up never ever had a class in marketing!

YES!!!!! Moderators please stop this!  So annoying. 

Honored Contributor

Yes it is totally annoying!

I assume it is there way to try to get us to buy more but sorry, forcing me to view my cart and wish list isn't enough to do it for me. Try offering coupon codes once in awhile and perhaps you'll get more money out of me. Otherwise, I'm still heading over to the forums..

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SunValley wrote:

This has been going on for several days, so It must be on purpose and not a glitch, as I once assumed. And the page isn't the regular "my orders" but one showing a mix of orders, social media choices, and suggested purchases for the day. If this is supposed to influence me to order more, it's not working. I find it manipulative and irritating--if this is the result Q management wants, they have succeeded.

@SunValley thank you for saying that.  I keep reading that it's just our order history - no, it's a lot more than that, it's quite deliberate.  And annoying.  And I'm guessing, it's here permanently.

Honored Contributor

We were told earlier by a Mod that it is suppose to be fixed.  It's 6 days and counting.  It does not make sense that we would sign in and have all this extra info. and then have to select our Forum category again.  Cat Mad

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Please fix / change this.

I would much rather see the Home Page.

This problem / change is annoying.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras