Esteemed Contributor

I Am Going To Ask Again--Please

I would like the games in the menu listed not only when I sign in. I like to see if anyone is playing. You have done other topics when asked.  so please do this. Also it was listed on the old menu. Thank you.

Super Contributor

Re: I Am Going To Ask Again--Please

[ Edited ]

Hi @halfpint1

If we make the Gamers category open to the public then the activity of the few will take over the list of active topics. In the previous forums we were able to allow for posts in a designated category to only be seen by those visiting that specific category. This meant no impact to the rest of the Community that is not interested in the games.

In this new forum platform our only option is to hide the category from everyone and provide access to those customers who want to play. 

If we made the gamers category public then there would be a large negative response from the majority of the Community that is not interested in playing.

I hope this explanation makes sense.

Honored Contributor

Where are the games ??

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

Where are the games ??

@Tinkrbl44:  You need to make a request to the Social Team that you want to participate in Gamers. The Gamers forum will only display-- after you sign in-- for those who have asked to participate. You should reply to Keyai, in the post right above, that you want to be included. Most of us did this back when the format was changed in June. HTH.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~