Honored Contributor

Re: How to stop annoying pop up message!

I see there was a similar thread over in Customer Care, but it was locked by a moderator for being an old thread... Well guess what... It's become relevant again... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Frequent Contributor

Yes please.  It's driving me NUTS 

Esteemed Contributor

Until this annoyance is fixed/removed, just in case anyone didn't already know this, you do not have to click the "X" in the box to make it disappear—simply click anywhere on the screen and it will go away until you move on to a new page. That at least saves a tiny bit of time and frustration...

Esteemed Contributor

I was looking through Clearance items last night and I just gave up......

Still doing it this morning...

Esteemed Contributor

There have been dozens and dozens and dozens of threads about the pop-ups, where people have begged, pleaded, and demanded that the pop-ups stop, and it should be obvious to everyone by now, that they are not going to stop with the pop-ups. The offer is good until tomorrow (1/3) so just hold out until then, and when the offer expires, the pop-up should stop. They're not going to get rid of the pop-up when the offer will be expiring soon.
The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

You can't stop it!  The Q is trying to save you money by being extremely annoying.  Just think of it that way.

Honored Contributor

It could be set to continue popping up but I'd guess this is yet another in an endless array of website glitches. I've gotten the popup before but when I x'ed out it stayed gone, as it should. Not now. Too bad none of the moderators seem to be addressing this concerm, rather than just shutting down a thread about it because it was 'old'.... I'll tell you what's 'old', having to navigate a consistently sub-par website...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

QVC sent a response to my email yesterday. They are forwarding my email to "the appropriate area and appreciate valued customers for their input."

Money screams; wealth whispers.