Honored Contributor

Re: How about offering other bra manufacturers besides Breezies?

ANd Breezies does not offer styles to smaller breasted women either. Just because all of those Breezies girls are blessed with the need of bigger bra sizes doesn't at all mean we smaller ladies don't need nor wear bras. WE DO! There has never been a bra by this company that offers anything to the A cups.

Bring back Genie Bras. This is the line I want to see back here. As usual, the Q gets us hooked on stuff, goods, whatever and then oh oops there it goes never to be seen again. Yes I could buy Genies direct from the site but the quality is disgusting as I've ordered and returned. And I've emailed them how AWFUL their line is on their site. They don't care, all they say is 'return for credit'. And I did.

Honored Contributor

@NycVixen They don't offer "A" cups either.

Respected Contributor

I suggest shopping for bras elsewhere.   Kohl's has a huge bra department.  If you don't want to shop in person, order online and return what doesn't fit to the store.  No return shipping fees. They have great sales.

Once I find a style I like, I order multiples online.  I like ordering from One Hanes Place dot com.  They carry other brands besides Hanes.  Or Google the brand and style number. 

Honored Contributor

Yeah, variety is the spice of life. I look at that lady and her flat chested girls and think they look nice on them, colors and all that. You have to be slight shouldered, thin, no bosom. Good product for those folks.

I"d like to see bras more for Maria, the big busted red headed model, Jackie, etc.   Big boned and stout. I'd pop those straps in 2 minutes in the Breezie line.  I was born wearing an 'A' cup. LOL   LOL

I have to stick with Kohl's Playtex line.

Honored Contributor

Ladies, I totally agree, my experience with Breezies was a disaster!  Most of the bras all of you mention are on Amazon.  

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Valued Contributor

I also agree  - Breezie bras really are cheap.  You complain they don't have gigantic sizes well, they don't  also have the mid-range sizes either....I have tried to order and a 34C is never hardly available.  And besides,  they are horribly expensive for what they offer. Breezie is just like SG and D&C and Northern Nights......QVC controls.  They should offer Vanity Fair or Maidenform or plenty of other  competition.... but that takes away from the bigger profit QVC makes with their own stuff.

Honored Contributor

@PinkyPetunia  Another great site is herroom.com for all sorts of intimates. They care about how their items are carefully packaged to us too.

Super Contributor

They had a highly rated COTTON bra some years ago, I got one, then they discontinued it. Woman Frustrated