Honored Contributor

How about changing the pictures that show every single day, of things I've bought, or

have looked at.  Why not shake it up a little and give out some new ideas.  Entice me, interest me, show me what you have.  Go through all that inventory and hand out options.  No purses?  Come on....

You have so many things to offer.  We need to see the many items you have. Two days are plenty.  Mine have been showing forever! 

Thanks.

Honored Contributor

Re: How about changing the pictures that show every single day, of things I've bought, or

I agree!  And I'm so tired of the pictures of Shawn and Mary.  If they want to feature them, the last they could do is change up the photos!

Respected Contributor

Re: How about changing the pictures that show every single day, of things I've bought, or

Speaking of fresh & new, why not refresh the lead-ins, music and all for some of your regular shows that have been the same-ole, same-ole for years & years, like @ least 10! The Issac Show, PM Style, so stale, The Find, with the same ole Shawn in those silly shoes walking the streets in NY? I could go on, but you get the point. It needs refreshing QVC! B&M stores do this often. They refresh their websites, stores, windows, etc. 

Highlighted
QVC Social Team

Thank you for your great feedback @qualitygal @ahoymate @Krimpette! You can be sure we will pass it along to our team!