Trusted Contributor

Re: How about a Prime Membership if you don't qualify for Qcard

[ Edited ]

@mom2four0418  ...... I am sorry. I did not mean to give the impression that you said she could not use her debit card. I thought you might know of a reason she couldn't. I apologize to you or any of the other posters if I have given the wrong impression.

Trusted Contributor

@NickNack  ......  Thank you for the explanation. I don't pay attention when they talk about the Q card so I am not familiar with any additional benefits they offer.

New Contributor

So Millie. You clearly don't understand my post. If EZPay reported to credit bureaus, I would have a heck of a credit file. I was a loan officer for many years representing at least 12 banks at any one time. I have a clear understanding of credit requirements and the basis thereto. I was suggesting a club membership that all the customers could use where dues could help offset that chance of default, and offer longer payments. Regards

Trusted Contributor

@mom2four0418 : I use my debit for easy pays if I wish.

Valued Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

@mzleeSo Synchrony has refused to issue you a credit card because you have no credit history, but you expect another company to give you credit (that's exactly what EZPay is) and isn't acting fair if they don't???   Aren't you already being treated like anyone else who doesn't qualify for a credit card?

You didn't read her post very well, just focused on the word "fair" which I admit she probably shouldn't have used. What she is saying I think is why not offer us the opportunity for a paid membership, like Amazon Prime, that simply gives us the extra easy pays like QVC card holders get on some items.