Honored Contributor

Re: Hosts that sounds frantic like they are melting down.

turn off volume and put on closed captions.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

One happens to be male and sounds like a carnival barker or had about 10 expressos. I always change the channel when he is on. Im afraid one day his head might explode.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Trusted Contributor

@hsawaknow wrote:

One happens to be male and sounds like a carnival barker or had about 10 expressos. I always change the channel when he is on. Im afraid one day his head might explode.

OMG; I know exactly who you mean and I can't watch him. If he comes on, I turn the television off or change the channel. Someone should slip some valium into whatever he's drinking just before he comes on. He's just unbearable.

Super Contributor

Perhaps you dont know  much about good taste or manners either. Who said it was Mary, I would never be so rude as to "name" the person.  Why did you think it was Mary?

She has all of the qualities you mentioned. However my post was not about her breeding. Read it again, thank you.

Trusted Contributor

@Thebig I wrote:

Perhaps you dont know  much about good taste or manners either. Who said it was Mary, I would never be so rude as to "name" the person.  Why did you think it was Mary?

She has all of the qualities you mentioned. However my post was not about her breeding. Read it again, thank you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think it's rude to drop veiled hints. Either name the person or don't bring it up at all.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@DJs mom I agree!! Mary Nelson drives me crazy. I can't listen more than 5-10 minutes. 

**I listened to Gabrielle this morning. She usually has a calm voice & presentation, today she was talking SO fast. I feel sorry for the hosts, if they are being pushed into a frenzy of presenting their shows. 

Contributor

_What a world! What a world!_

Esteemed Contributor

I find it very difficult to believe that Mary Nelson had a career in radio.

Honored Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

I find it very difficult to believe that Mary Nelson had a career in radio.

@Johnnyeager- Is Mary Nelson the blonde host with the shaky voice?  I think I'm getting them mixed up.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, that's her.